View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:21 AM   #75
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone

Here is an update on how last night went. My parents left around 5 so I decided to start then. Immediately when they left, I stripped down naked. I decided to try a few different dares that have been on here kinda mixed up with challenges of my own. First I decided to watch the video I had made to start off the night. I hooked up my phone to the tv in the living room and laid down on the couch to watch it. There was something super exciting and sexy about seeing my myself naked on a 65” HD tv. I challenged myself not to touch myself during the video. By the time if finished, I was very turned on and dripping wet.

I then opened all of the blinds and grabbed a makeshift blindfold the complete the next part of my challenge. I went into each room in my house and edged. This took a little while, as I felt very close to cumming each time so had to take a short break in between. This was a lot of fun and felt super daring, having the blinds open and not knowing if I could be seen. I had to lay down a towel on everything I sat on since I was so wet and didn’t want to get any of the furniture wet. After this was done, I took a while to cool off.

I was able to locate a rope and and a dice for the final dare. I rolled the dice and got a 3. I tied my legs to the foot of the bed, spread apart as far as I could and one hand to the headboard. I edged 3 times, taking a break in between each one. After that, I started touching myself again, focusing mainly on my clit. I reached the point where I felt I may cum pretty quickly and tried to hold it back as long as possible before giving in. Finally, I came. It was the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had. I could feel my pussy clenching and a lot of juices did gush out as I came.
Per a previous dare, I licked my hand clean and also wiped away the juices from my pussy and licked that clean. I’ve tasted myself before and it was pretty sweet and tasted alright, hard to describe.
I was pretty tired so took a bath and then headed to bed.

Thanks for such a fun night. Keep the dares coming, I’d love to keep going.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: