View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 08:32 PM   #68
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Really enjoyed reading your reports, they're very daring and sexy.

Seeing as you're enjoying public nudity and curious about butt stuff, how about this.... Using your five landmarks (tell us more about them), leave an article of clothing at each one, at the last one you should be down to just your panties. When there you can start to masturbate, firstly through your panties, then inside them, slowly inching them down bit by bit. When they fall, leave them around your feet and start fingering your butt, see how deep you can go. When you're finished, pull your panties up to mid thigh and walk back like that, collecting your other clothes as you go.

If you want to spice it up, baby oil, naked selfies or video for your own collection may do it for you judging by your previous report.

Have fun and be safe

R
Thank you for this dare. I have completed it!

The landmarks are all around my yard. My family has a pretty big yard so I’ve got them spread out and marked with large rocks. 3 of them are in the far corners of the yard, which is pretty dark and would be hard to be seen. The fourth is right next to our pool. It’s fairly well lit but still in the privacy of our yard. The fifth is in the front, right in front of the gate for the backyard. It’s pretty dark and I can easily run back into the yard, if I need to, but it’s certainly risky as it’s a bit more public.
I decided I would go ahead and have 5 items of clothing, that way I am stripped down at the last one. At the first one, I just removed my socks and shoes. I decided it would be fair to count these as one. This was, of course, the easiest. I ran to the second one. At this one, I removed my bra. This was also an easy one, since I still had my shirt.
I ran to the third one and removed my pants then ran to the forth one. Next I removed my shirt and finally ran to the fifth one. The coast was clear so I started touching my slit outside of my panties. I then moved inside of the panties and edged and started pulling them down. Once they were at my feet, I made sure my finger was well lubed from my juices and started to play with my butthole. I was able to push my pointer finger in about 3/4 of the way. It was very tight so didn’t want to try any further than what felt comfortable. I did this for about 5 minutes and then pulled up the panties half way and went and collected my other clothes.

I didn’t want to have to carry anything else outside so decided to not do the photos and baby oil this time but it may be something to try later on.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: