View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 03:22 PM   #28
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all of the additional dares. I will be reviewing them over the next day or so and attempting to do whatever I can. I will be sure to include updates. Here is what has happened since I last posted;

I went to the store to buy clothes pins. As per my rules, I did not wear any panties. It was my first time going out in public commando. I was wearing a short pair of athletic shorts and a tshirt, so feeling the air on my pussy definitely made me feel exposed. The store was not very crowded and I was never in a position where my lack of panties was evident.

I got home and went to my room. I was home alone so stripped all the way down completely and decided I would edge on my bed. The clothes pins attached to my nipples stung a little but I quickly got used to it. The real pain was when I put the clothes pins on my pussy lips. My pussy lips are rather small and don’t stick out much so I had to work hard to get them to fit and had to have them fairly close together. The pain actually made my edging last longer than before. Once I was done edging and took the clothes pins off, it left my pussy throbbing and pink. I enjoyed the challenge of this dare, but it definitely hurt and even now I still have a sore pussy.

Once that was completed, I decided I would take a shower and clean up before my parents get home. During my shower, I edged a few more times to help reach my goal of matching with the posts. After showering, I decided to get the shaving over with. I noticed lathering on the shaving cream felt good so edged one more time, with it still on. I then shaved my pussy, making sure to get every hair off. Once bald, I put some pants back on and a shirt.

I also peed one more time, making sure to follow the rule of 5 second intervals with 10 seconds in between. This was interesting, as it made the relief of finally peeing even better.

I will likely pee one more time before the day ends so may need permission and another dare to do so.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: