Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 08:28 AM   #4
dwedgie

Unhappy

As she stands up, she reduces the grip she has on my balls, standing face to face , with her holding my balls , my cock hard , she looks down at it and says " it appears my sissy boy likes pain, it looks like it brings you pleasure. " with that she releases her grip entirely. I let out a sigh of relief , to which she says " I'm not done yet, but I think you will enjoy what's coming"
I ve learnt not to make a noise, as it brings pain, but also pleasure!
She walks round me , stroking my body with her hands , before unwinding the winch, leaving it attached but my hands now able to be in a normal ish position. She continues to stroke my body, suddenly she concentrates on rubbing my still sore bum cheeks, moving closer to my anus.
She stops and unhooks my hands before releasing the cuffs , instead fastening a collar round my neck, attached to it was a lead . Looking me over , she says" you have done well, one last thing then as long as you do not make a noise , you can go home, however , if you make a noise , well I think you know theres a punishment "
I nod to show I understand .
She points to the corner of the room , it's barely lit , and says " get on all fours facing the corner " as I go to the corner and get onto my hands and knees I notice a ring in the floor, before I know what's happened the lead is hooked to it.
" off you knees , feet on the floor, feet apart " she says . I do as told , with my feet apart I feel more vulnerable then before.
" just to remind you who is in control " she says as she spanks my bum with the crop, thwack thwack thwack, not to hard , but enough to make me jump.
I hear a noise, metallic , like buckles, I look between my legs and see her back to me, her pert cheeks showing either side of the thong back on her outfit, I see she is buckling something up, as she turns round I see it's a strap on, now I have never taken anything anally before , seeing my look of shock , she says, " don't worry, this is my smallest one, ideal for breaking you in , it won't hurt to much!"
She stands behind me , putting lube on my anus, gently working her her finger in me , it feels odd and cold , after working my anus with her fi ber for a minute or so, she removes it, gently placing the tip of the strap on into my anus.
" all sissies deserve to have a good fucking, here's yours ." She says gently but forcefully pushing into me, as I start to groan , she eases off a bit and says " remember , punishment !" As she suddenly pushes harder and puts the full length in me ! I let out a stifled scream as she pumps my arse slowly but with force!
After a bout a minute she speeds up a bit , I groan in joy, i feel my cock getting bigger, she's using the entire length , the end almost coming out, it hurts a bit , but I also feel in ecstasy, again she speeds up , I groan again . I feel my balls and penis pumping , oh shit I though , I m going to cum!
I can hold it no more , I come , with a massive groan shooting several big streams of cum on the floor, no sooner have I come she pulls out of me, I fall to the floor!
" your final task is to lick up your cum sissy, then , when I m happy it's all gone , we will sort out a punishment ! "
I do as told , licking all the cum from the wooden floor.
By now my penis was drooping, she unhooks me from the floor, makes me stand up and reattached the hook to the wall.
Looking at my penis , she says quietly, " your punishment, is not to cum for 2 days, to make sure you don't, I have this"
She produces a cage, it's made from thin metal bars , is hinged underneath and has a small padlock on top.
Quickly she snaps it round my cock and balls and locks it.
I gasp in shock , and ask " what, why !"
Her reply , " I need to punish my new sissy, I also need to make sure you obey me, come back in 2 days , at 9pm and I ll let you come, you can try to free yourself, but it's a snug fit , and It will probably hurt! , now put your clothes on and i ll let you out" she releases the collar, i take her clothes off and redress , as I'm almost ready she reappears in Jean's and t shirt. " I ll drop off something for you to wear when you come back in 2 days , in case you think you can get it off and not return, there are cameras that have filmed it all and I could always put it on social media! "
" please no" I beg " I ll be here and do as you tell me " I reply.
" your are a good sissy , but need more training, now go home and I'll see you later " she says as she opens the door and pushes me out. The door shuts behind me and I slowly walk home.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: