Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 03:14 PM   #44
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the long delay on getting this part out, as I am just getting back from the Holidays. As always, thank you for reading. Please provide any feedback you have or ideas, as it helps make the story better!
Any comments with feedback is greatly appreciated to let me know if I should keep going. Again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this new part.

Chapter 30

Feeling ashamed of what she had just done, Julia quickly cleaned up and got dressed before leaving the appointment. She picked up her pills on the way out and texted Reagan that she was ready.
As she waited in the parking lot, the events that had just transpired kept replaying in her head. She asked herself a million questions:
“Why did I do that?”
“Why did I ask her to keep watching?”
“Why did being watched make me cum?”
“What is wrong with me?”

Within a few minutes, Reagan pulled up in her car to pick Julia up. Julia decided she would not tell her friend about what had happened, unless she was asked.
“Did you get the pills?” Reagan asked
“Yep.” Julia said, holding the bag up.
“Good.” Reagan said. And with that, she did not ask anything further about the appointment. Julia felt relieved by this.

The next couple of days were uneventful for Julia. As enrollment began for classes in the fall, she kept herself mostly busy with this. Although, occasionally the desire to touch herself would arise, it was never enough to where she would ask to do so. Julia felt too embarrassed to ask and to do so in front of anybody, so ignored the urges and found other things to do to keep her mind off of it. Her roommates didn’t bring anything up either. Things were finally starting to feel like a normal roommate relationship should, not one where she was being forced to do embarrassing things.

A couple of days went by, until one day while in her room, Julia got a text from Allie asking her to come downstairs. Julia went downstairs, unsure of what to expect. Sitting on the couch was Allie and Reagan, joined by Andrew, the boy that had previously masturbated in front of Julia.
“Oh hi.” He said, as he saw Julia coming down the stairs. “It’s good to see you again.”
“Hi.” Julia said, blushing at the fact that she was seeing this boy once again. “What’s up?” Julia asked Allie, wondering why she was asked to come downstairs.
“We’re just hanging out and wanted to see if you’d like to join us.” Allie said
“Oh.” Julia said, relieved that it was nothing more than that. “Uh.. sure.”
“Here... Let me pour you a glass.” Reagan said, grabbing the bottle of wine on the table in front of them.
“I don’t drink.” Julia said.
“C’mon. One glass won’t kill you.” Allie pressured.
“Okay.” Julia gave in. “Just half a glass.”

Julia slowly sipped on her wine, as the group hung out. After a few minutes, it was evident that everybody was bored.
“Want to play truth or dare?” Reagan suggested. “For old time sakes.”
Julia did not like the sound of this, as she remembered what happened last time she agreed to play a game with her roommates.
“I think I’m going to go back upstairs, I’m kinda tired.” Julia said, trying to get out of it.
“No!” Reagan insisted. “It will be fun. And we don’t have any tricks or plans this time, its just for fun.”
“Hmmmm...” Julia considered it.
“Here’s the rules.” Allie said. “We play for two hours. During that time, we will ask each other truths or give each other dares to do. You cannot give a truth or dare that you wouldn’t be willing to answer or do on your own. If you back out or do not answer, the group can chose a forfeit dare.”
“It will be fun!” Reagan said. “We used to play all the time before you lived her.”
“Okay.” Julia agreed, finally giving in to the peer pressure.
“And we will let you go first.” Reagan said.

Julia thought for a few moments before deciding who she would pick first.
“Reagan, truth or dare?” Julia asked.
“Truth.” Reagan answered.
“Hmmmmm...” Julia spent a moment trying to think of a good question to ask. “Allie said that you and Andrew have sex, is that true?”
“Yes.” Reagan said. “But we’re just friends with benefits, nothing more.”
“Thanks for reminding me.” Andrew said, with a laugh.
“Andrew: Truth or dare?” Reagan asked.
“Truth.”
“Have you fantasized about Julia again since you last saw her?” Reagan asked.
“Yes.” Andrew said, causing Julia to blush.
“Julia: truth or dare?” Andrew asked.
“Truth.”
“Did you enjoy watching me masturbate?” Andrew asked.
“Yes...” Julia said, embarrassed to admit such a thing.
“Allie: truth or dare?, Julia asked.
“Truth.”
“When did you loose your virginity?”
“Ummm...” Allie said, trying to think back. “It was right after I turned 17, with my boyfriend at the time.”
“Okay...” Julia said.

“The first round wasn’t so bad, was it?” Allie asked Julia.
“No.” Julia admitted, as she was having a bit of fun being able to now ask questions instead of just being the only one answering them.
“Let’s keep going then.” Allie said.

Last edited by Lushrant; 01-09-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: