View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 08:16 AM   #22
Testboy
Baby Member

This is a great dare! It was pushing me quite a bit because I haven't done anything like this.

I kind of did the easy mode, loaded up a bag with about 11 kgs of random stuff. Using a bag wasn't the best idea probably because it wasn't firm and gave a lot more drag than let's say a box or a basket. For the route I went for 6 meters in a straight line.

Then the pulling began: must say it was quite a struggle, tried a slow and steady pace but that became unbearable quite quick after a meter or two. Took a break to let everything calm down and went at it again. Did two more attempts like this but the resulting distance became shorter and shorter. Then I tried a different approach, no more moving and pulling at the same time but I pulled and then moved forward. This was going a lot better and didn't need much more breaks to make it to the end.

Let's just say that I'm glad that I didn't go for a lot of weight and didn't have to go around corners since this dare was pushing me quite a bit already.

Thank you for the amazing experience.

Likes: CBT, Chastity (beginner), Control, Orgasm Control, Rules, Tease and Denial.
Curious: Anal.
Limits: Crosdressing, Linewriting, Permanent, Social life.
Testboy is offline   Reply With Quote