Thread: [FICTION] Dignity Academy
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
korvaid

The next week went by with a strange sense of brooding.Even though D101 started back up, Mr.Masters announced sullenly that he wouldnt be having a class assistant for a while.Something must have seriously ticked him off, because he couldnt think of anything but scripts for the girls to do the entire week.And even though they were still required to use the vibrators, he never stopped by anymore to watch or gloat.At first, Maria thought that he was simply in a bad mood, but then in gym, the coach announced that they would be doing nothing but collared races for the rest of the week.And all of the instructors watched over thier shoulders, as if they expected someone to be following them.

Then, about two days into the week, Maria started to see Jared.Not at night, when he normally came, but during the day, throughout the Academy.Once she spotted him in the rafters on the gym roof.He'd blown her a kiss and smiled, then dissapeared.The next day she couldve sworn she'd seen his twinkling eyes in the shadows of the dorm showers.Another time she caught a glimpse of a black figure ducking out of the cafeteria doors.But never once did he visit her at night.She sometimes wondered if he'd ever come back.

Despite the abnormalities of the week, the cogs kept turning inside of the Academy.The week was pretty laid back, but it still left Maria feeling nausious at night when she thought of the things she'd been forced to do during the day.One night as she lay awake, it dawned on her that she'd never be the same, even if she did get out of the Academy.She would never be able to think of sleeping without remembering the bunks and the vibrators, never be able to think of dancing without remembering stripping for the coach.And every time she saw a dog being walked she would remember being on a leash herself.She realized that her time here would scar her forever, and the thought made her cry.

She sobbed for a few minutes untill a rough hand gripped her shoulder.She looked up to see Mr.Masters standing menacingly above her.He uncuffed her and pulled her roughly out of the bed. "Youre coming with me." he growled. "Miss Birch wants to have a chat with you about your annoying little boyfriend." Maria tried to protest, but he stuffed a ball gag in her mouth and marched her to the door.She knew this wasnt going to be a fun talk.

Dignity Academy:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43511

DA's Sequel, "Halloween, The return of Micheal Masters: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45759