Thread: [FICTION] Dignity Academy
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
korvaid

Default The next part in the story....

The next day at breakfast, Maria told Maddie about her encounter with Jared.Maddie didnt seem too concerned. "Everyone has weird dreams when they first come to the school," She said. "It's normal." Maria tried to tell her it wasnt a dream, that he had really been right there, next to her.Maddie didnt listen, she just nodded and said. "Uh-huh." Eventually Maria grew frustrated and dropped the subject, sure that she'd see the mysterious boy again.

Eventually the time that Maria had been dreading came.In D101, Mr.Masters announced that Maria was to be his assistant for the week.He called her over and pulled her into his lap.As the class began the day's scripts, his hands began roving over her body, eventually finding thier way to areas they really didnt belong in.As he fondled her, he whisperd in her ear, and made her beg him to touch her.She knew now why Cissa prefered scripts.As he continued to toy with her, she let out a soft moan, which only served to excite his perverted mind.

Then, out of nowhere, smoke curled up from the east wall of the room.Before anyone could react, the smoke errupted into a small fire.It was quickly put out, but the room had filled with smoke, and D101 was cancelled for the day.The girls were taken back to the dorm and cuffed to their beds untill lunch, but Maria got away from Mr.Masters and his roving hands.She thought to herself that she was finally getting some good luck.

At lunch,the announcement was given that D101 would be cancelled for the rest of the week, due to extensive damage and investegation into the cause.It meant half a day of being locked into her bed and not allowed to say anything, but it meant that she wouldnt have to be a class assistant for a while at least.

In gym, the coach said they would be doing some actual excercises.He had them all strip off their uniforms and line up in rows.They then had to do several excercises naked, starting with jumping jacks(which the coach had picked for obvious reasons.) and moving through push-ups, squats, and stretches before finally ending in sit-ups.The sit ups were just as bad as the jumping jacks,because each partner had to hold the oter's feet down and count, which meant that they had nothing to look at but thier friend's exposed pussies.

Finally they were finished, and before long Maria was once again laying naked in the pitch darkness.It wasnt long before a gloved hand brushed her cheek and Jared's voice whispered in her ear. "Miss me?" Maria's spirits soared. "Where are you?" she asked timidly, still very aware of the fact that she was totally nude. "Same place as before." his reply came from the dark. "It's too bad I used up all my lighter's juice in that fire.I wish I could see you." he quickly added. "Not because your naked of course." Maria felt herself blush and she was glad he didnt have the lighter.

"The fire was you?" she asked, carefull to whisper so that Maddie wouldnt wake up and scare him away again. "Of course, I wasnt going to let that old perv do anything to you.Well, not anything I could stop anyway." Maria smiled to herself. "I guess thanks then." When Jared next spoke, he sounded pleased with himself. "You know how you could really thank me?" he asked smoothly. "Mmmhmm?" "A kiss." Maria blushed even deeper. "You already got one." Jared's hand brushed her cheek again, making her whole body tingle. "Oh, come on, I mean a real kiss.Please?" Maria wanted to do it, but she also wanted something else. "Only if you promise to come back."

She felt him come closer. "You wouldnt have to kiss me for that." he whispered.Then their lips met.Maria had never truly kissed a boy.Her mother was too hovering, and never liked the boys she did.She never knew what she'd been missing.For over a minute they were locked together, and everything else around Maria fell away.Jared was the only thing she knew, the only thing in her world.And then he was gone, leaving her the same way he had the night before:dazed, confused, but smiling in comforted bliss.

Dignity Academy:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=43511

DA's Sequel, "Halloween, The return of Micheal Masters: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45759