View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 02:39 AM   #1
omo-mams

Question Quick Question...

Would anyone be willing to pretend to be a fictional character over kik or discord, specifically as someone from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Genshin Impact, Shall we date?: Obey Me!, and/or Hunter x Hunter?

I might make a more specific thread on this if anyone is open to the idea. I am a fictophile and very interested in the idea of being dominated online, but I'm not too keen on the idea of being dominated by,,, an actual person, as i am not attracted to real, physical people. If you would be willing, pleaaase message me or reply to the thread so I can give you more details? Thank you in advance!

ps. lmk if this thread is in the wrong place, please, i am somewhat new to getdare (long time lurker, first time poster.)

Likes: Pee holding & desperation, Praise, Petplay, Calling a dom names like Boss or Master (up to dom ofc!), vibrator torture, scratching, teasing

Dislikes (punishments): Slut shaming/namecalling, bodywriting, disappointed doms, knifeplay, blood

Limits: Femdoms, scat, heavy painplay, permanent, drugs, alcohol, angry doms, pictures/videos, public, exposure, spankings, illegal

i am a very soft sub, please be gentle with me
omo-mams is offline   Reply With Quote