Thread: [FICTION] Mike and I : A First Meeting
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #10
GetMeon44

Default Section ?: Continued.

Thanks Slugger and Drew. You guys are probably my most avid followers. Thanks for all the comments after each and every post. For all the lurkers after here getting boners over my stories. Show your face!

He stopped hugging me and took his left hand and placed it on the back of my head. He took his head off of my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. The soft denim color of his eyes and his cute little smirk started at me. I lifted my head up and started at him.

Until I felt him pulling my head closer to him softly. He closed his beautiful eyes and turned his head slightly. I knew what has happening. I have had dreams about kissing guys but thought nothing of it. I had kissed many girls and never felt a real connection like you see in the movies.

I leaned in and met his soft red lips. My penis was now beginning to grow. I felt his lips turn to a smile as we continued to kiss. This was better than the movies. Two friends standing outside in the cold winter weather kissing. Not only is it romantic and passionate it is for survival. Mike's body heat keeping me alive. I felt him pulling away...

"You were the best first kiss. Better than I imagined." Mike said smiling and still hugging me tight.

"You too. You too." I said.

"Christopher! Michael! We are home!" I heard from inside.

"Shit!" I said pulling up my sweat pants.

"We are fine." Mike said still in heaven.

"Dude! My parents are HOME!" I said shaking him back to reality.

"Put these on!" I said throwing his boxers and a shirt at him.

"Ok, what ever you want." Mike said still very calm in his nakedness.

"CHRISTOPHER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH NO SHIRT ON OUTSIDE!" I heard my mother yell from the kitchen window.

"Hold on!" I yelled back.

I looked over to see Mike standing there with the boxers and shirt on.

Phew that was close.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US