Thread: [FICTION] Mike and I : A First Meeting
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #8
GetMeon44

Default Body to Body.

COMMENT AND RATE <3

When we finally got back to the house the sun was just starting to go down. It was becoming colder by the minute. How much longer could the parents be?

“I’m actually feeling warmer.” I said to Mike as we made our way to try the side doors and windows of the house.

“Really? Must have been my hands.” Mike said smiling at me.

“You could say that.” I laughed.

“Did you try that window it looked unlocked.” Mike said pointing to a small bathroom window.

“No, I haven’t hold on.” I said walking over.

I put my hands on the glass and tried to push up. Nothing.

“Try to slide your fingers under it.” Mike shouted from about ten feet away.

I slid my nails and index finger under the window frame as best as I could and tried to grasp the wood frame.

“Shit! That hurts!” I yelled pulling my hand away from the window.

“You ok?” Mike asked now by my side.

“I think I’ll be alright.” I said trying to convince myself I was ok.

“Squeeze my hand.” Mike said sticking out his hand.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just do it.” Mike said calmly.

I took my throbbing hand and placed it around Mike’s hand. I tried to squeeze but my muscles seemed to be cramped.

“I-I-I can’t.” I said shivering again.

“You need to get warm.” Mike said with a sense of urgency in his voice.

“W-w-why?” I said starting to become scared.

“Why the fuck is every thing locked!” Mike said starting to flail everywhere.

“What-t-t is going on?” I asked trying to make sense of his sudden great concern.
As Mike checked the close windows I just stood there. I tried to walk over to him but I could only take a few steps because my feet were so cold and I had cramps all over my body. Then Mike came running back to me.

“Ok Chris listen…” Mike started staring my in the eyes and holding my shoulders.

“You are going into Stage 2 of hypothermia, Pull up the sleeves of the coat?” Mike said.

“What is going t-t-to happen to me?” I said shivering my intensely now.

Mike didn’t respond he just pulled up my sleeve to my coat. My veins were pulsing out of my arm. Now I started to freak out.

“What-t-t is happening t-t-to me?” I said starting to twitch.

“Ok, the only way you are going to be ok is if we share body heat. With my heat I can keep you conscious for about an hour and a half. Hopefully by then your parents will be home. Just be quiet and just do what I say. I can handle this.” Mike said very seriously.

I didn’t respond, I just stood there.

Mike first took off my coat. My chest was now exposed and the cold wind shot even worse shivers up and down my spine. Next Mike pulled down his sweatpants that I was wearing and slapped my leg to tell me to lift it up. I was unable to.

Now he started even faster undressing himself. I was shivering almost to the point where I couldn’t stand any longer.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US