Thread: [FICTION] Mike and I : A First Meeting
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #7
GetMeon44

Default Led me a hand.

We reached the woodpile yet again and I put on my black North Face coat. It was wet and soggy I had left it lying on the ground not thinking about keeping it dry earlier.

“Dude, It is all wet. What should I do? I’m going to get hypothermia.” I said starting to freak out.

“Calm down, you will be ok. Take my coat.” Mike said.

“I can’t do that to you.” I said not wanting Mike to be cold also.

“I have a dry shirt you have nothing. Just take it.” He said.

“Thanks.” I said slipping on his nice and warm coat from his body heat.

Now I was wearing Mike’s coat and his sweatpants. Mike was wearing a blue pair of boxers and a white shirt. I put my hands back in my pants trying to warm up.

“Dude, my hands are to cold. This warming system isn’t working at all.” I said shivering again even with the coat.

“I don’t know what else we could do?” Mike said thinking.

“There is one thing…” I said.

“What are you thinking?” Mike asked.

“Well you have warm hands right?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He said putting his two hands around my right hand.

“Do you mind, Um… Helping me out?” I asked awkwardly.

“You sure?” Mike asked.

“Yeah, I wont tell anyone. Its also just for warmth.” I said comforting.

“Ok, here we go.” Mike said.

He kept eye contact with me the whole time. First he extended out the waistband and I nodded my head. He slipped his two hands in and placed them on the top of my legs. Again he looked me in the eyes. I nodded back at him. He took his hands and wrapped them around my package. They instantly started to warm up. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder. He did the same thing on me. We stood there for a minute or two not moving his hands just warming me up. I started to feel a semi coming on, meaning the blood was flowing again. He looked me in the eyes and said:

“You good?”

“Yeah, Thanks man.” I said smiling at him.

“No problem, now we know you can have kids too.” He said giving me a light package tap on my boner.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US