Thread: [FICTION] Mike and I : A First Meeting
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
GetMeon44

Default Amanda... Wait what?

“Want to go get some wood for the fire?” I said breaking the silence.

“Yeah sure dude.” Mike said.

“Cool, go get your shoes on.” I said typing up my loose Timberland boots.

While Mike was gone all I could think about was what he had just told me. I never would have guessed this about him. I guess that’s how the saying goes, “You think you know a guy...”

“Ready?” He said standing by the door with his coat and boots on.

“Yea, Let’s go.” I said shutting the door behind us.

“Its actually a nice day out.” Mike said making small talk.

“I know, these sweat pants are perfect for today.” I said waving my sweatpants on the side.

“Same.” He said hinting that we had the same pants on.

“How is Amanda treating you?” He laughed and put his fit in front of his mouth and used his hand and tongue to make a it look like a blow job.

“Nah bro. Not yet.” I said sounding ashamed.

Amanda was this girl at our school and considered on of the “hot crew”, as all of the guys called them. I was considered a God for dating one of them. They usually only dated older guys and the older guys just used them for sex.

“That’s too bad.” Mike said.

“Yeah, I’m not even that into her.” I said.

“Why not?” Mike said.

“She is smoking.” Mike added.

“I know, but its just weird. I just don’t really have feeling for her anymore.” I said.

“I understand, sort of.” Mike said trying to be compassionate.

“What have you guys done?” Mike asked.

“Um…” I started.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want.” Mike blurted out.

“Its fine, I will tell you. Well basically you know how a week ago on Monday she was like all over me and hanging out after school? Well, the Friday before we went to the movies together. We saw the Justin Bieber movie. I wasn’t enjoying it at all and she didn’t want to leave. I was dozing off about halfway through when I felt something trying to sneak into the top of my pants. It was her hand obviously. I looked at her and she whispered. ‘I need to keep you awake”. I just let her do it, because her voice was so seductive. She reached half her hand in then slipped it out. She realized that was almost impossible.

Next she undid my belt as quietly as she could and unzipped my pants. A few people looked over but none noticed. Again we made eye contact, she took that as the go ahead. She stuck her hand into the opening in my boxers and started to play with my package.

Now she returned her view to the movie.

“I was born to be somebody…”

I still remember the song playing, I was now really hard and she was giving my a full hand job now and still hadn’t looked back at my face.

“Ain’t nothing that’s ever gonna’ stop me…”

Only a few more seconds until it would happen, so I tried to get her attention. I was calling her name and trying to tap he on the shoulder. The whole theater was singing and I figured that it should just let it go.

“I light up the sky like lightning…”

Then I let loose. Ill finish by telling you she cleaned me off and then…”

“That’s enough.” Mike laughed.

“Yeah, I wished it was a guy.” I said quickly.

“What was that?” Mike said.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US