Thread: [FICTION] Mike and I : A First Meeting
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
GetMeon44

Default Section 3: Truth comes out.

We walked into the kitchen and grabbed some chips and sodas. We walked back into the living room and turned on some College Basketball. The game was Duke vs. UNC. There were two minutes left and the game was tied. I am a huge UNC fan. I love them. My dad went there and that’s where he met my mom. Mike on the other hand, was a huge Duke fan; his parent had the same scenario as mine.

“If Duke wins I get to give you a dare.” Mike said as Duke hit a three pointer to tie.

“Ok, and WHEN UNC wins?” I said cockily.

“You get to give me a dare.” Mike said.

“Sounds like a deal.” I said.

Now there was just one minute left. After every bucket I would scream in his face or he would scream in mine. We were punching each other and throwing chips at the T.V. when players made mistakes. Thirty seconds left and Duke was up by only two points. These games always come down to the wire. UNC dribbled up the floor and tossed a perfect alley-oop. He dunked it and hung on the rim screaming with joy and adrenalin. I stood up and pushed Mike over, the game was now tied. We were both standing this could be it; next basket would win most likely. Smith dribbled up the floor, only ten seconds. They passed outside the arch a few times. Five seconds left. The ball ended up on the left side on the three-point line. The player had a wide open three. UNC’s center came out and tried to swat the ball. The Duke player took one dribble to the left after the fake and took the shot. The T.V. went silent. The ball was in the air Mike and I had our mouths dropped. You can never tell on T.V. if the ball is going in. Then the buzzer broke the noise the ball still in the air. Swoosh.

“Fuck yeah!” Mike jumped up and down as the Duke players rushed the court. He jumped up and down like he was there with them. He was laughing and pointing at me face of distraught.

I flicked off the T.V. screen now wanting to watch this disgrace any longer.

“Let’s go do something else.” I said walking away toward the stairs.

“Not so fast…” Mike said.

“Shit. I thought I could get you.” I said laughing.

“I dare you to tell me what happened with you and Tom.” Mike said.

My face flushed. How did he know?

“What are you talking about?” I said trying to play dumb.

“I wont tell anyone. I promise.” Mike said.

“But, you’ll think…” I started.

“It was a dare.” Mike said.

“Fine, just know you asked for it.” I said.

“Go for it.” Mike said.

So I started telling him the story.

“Ok well it was last Saturday, Tom invited me over to his house. I said sure and we just played video games for a while…”

“And then?” Mike said.

“Then Tom asked if I wanted to go in the hot tub, I said sure. We both got into our bathing suits and headed out and ran over all of the snow into his winter hot tub. While we were slowly getting used to the water I complimented his body, he did the same to me and we smiled at each other. Then we talked for a few minutes and then I moved right by his side. Then I rubbed his abs and looked in his eyes. They anted more. I slipped my hands into his shorts and felt around then he did the same to me. Then at the end we kissed and then cuddled in the hot tub for a while. That’s it.” I said.

Mike was shocked. Yet, his hard on said it all.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US