Old 03-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
GetMeon44

Default Section 2: It begins...

Comments = <3 + More posting by me

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ri--*

"Hey!" Mike said on the phone.

"Dude wanna' come over?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah dude, when?" Mike asked.

"Whenever you want!" I said.

"Do your parents care?" Mike asked.

"There gone all day dude!" I said exited.

"I'll be there in like half an hour?" Mike said.

"Sounds good, see you later." I said.

"Cool, bye." Mike said clicking off the phone.

I now rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom down the long hall way. Our house was always cold in winter. The only source of heat was a fire place, and I didn't want to walk to the wood pile by the pond outside.

I opened the door to the bathroom and turned the shower up as hot as it could go. I slipped off my black boxer-breifs and threw them in the hamper. I tested the water with my hand and pulled back quickly. It was way to hot to go in. I turned it down and stepped in.

After fifteen minutes I got out of the shower and dried my body off. When I was dry enough I put the towel in the hamper with my underwear and ventured out into my cold house. I liked to walk around naked when no one was home. Just as something fun to do.

I put on another pair of black boxer-breifs, black sweatpants with "Ski Club" written on the side in white lettering. We got them last year from our school ski club, they were my softest pair. I put on a purple polo shirt and a white Vermont G-Squad hat, lastly I slipped on a pair of socks and my Nike 6.0's.

A few years ago my friends and I decided we should make hats for our crew at school. We were only thirteen and thought we were the Shit. I still wear it because It fits my head really well, and I secretly miss being Mr. Popular. Now we still hang out but, we aren't like the superstars.

*Ding-Dong*

Yes! Finally! I thought

I sprinted down the stairs and stumbled almost running through the door. I opened it and Mike was standing there wearing the same sweats as me, and a plain white shirt. Mike is my height, around 6', and we have basically the same build. Our major difference is in hair style I have longer brown hair, and he had short spiked in the front hair.

"Hey, Nice sweats." Mike laughed.

"You too, whats up?" I said punching him in the arm.

"Cold, can I come in." Mike said showing me his goosebumps on his arm.

"Nope." I said shutting the door on him.

I quickly opened it and he started laughing.

"Come on man." Mike said.

"What you want to do?" I asked.

"Can we eat something?" He asked.

"Yeah, come to the kitchen." I said.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US