View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 07:14 AM   #560
hiddennathan

~ Male/Female? - Male

~ Do you enjoy being nude? - Very much

~ What is the longest amount of time you have ever been naked? - Probably a few hours. Usually if I'm horny and alone then the only thing making me wear clothes is the cold

~ How often are you nude, other than in the shower? - Occasionally when I masturbate or sleep, again depending whether it's cold.

~ What is your favorite part of being nude? - The feeling of freedom and total exposure. It's crazy to me how different it feels even just with/without socks, like there's something liberating about being in your natural state.

~ Do you prefer to masturbate with all of your clothes on or off? - Clothes off for sure, unless it's excessively cold or if I'm worried about being walked in on (COVID has be staying with parents for a while)

~ What do you wear to sleep? - Sometimes underwear, sometimes nothing. This one depends on how tired/drunk I was when I went to sleep, moreso than how cold it was.

~ If you were dared, would you sleep naked every night for a given time? - Oh sure.

~ If it were acceptable to be nude in public 24/7, would you participate? Probably not. Again, partly due to the cold, but also because it would be such a change from what I'm used to and I don't know whether I would jump on that so quickly

~ Would you be willing to participate in a nude dare? - Definitely

~ Are you ok with being nude while family/others are in the same house? - Tend to avoid it, but have done it before, as long as they don't see

~ Would you ever do an underwear commercial? - I like this question, not sure. It sounds it could be fun, and it's not full nudity so maybe.

~ Are/Would you be comfortable nude around the opposite sex? - I think so
hiddennathan is offline   Reply With Quote