View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 09:01 AM   #12
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuxiSissy View Post
Hello Kind Mistress,
I have taken the line “How pathetic am I for writing this over and over?” I’m an engineering major and hate writing but knowing I could please you made it infinitely worth it. I did it nude on all fours. It felt wonderfully degrading and not having anything to watch/listen to made it that much more humiliating which I loved. I loved taking time out of my day to please you mistress. You may also note that it doesn’t look like I did it on paper because I didn’t. I used my Apple Pencil on my iPad to write it. This could make it easy to cheat but all my lines are unique and I swear I did not. My legs started to fall asleep towards the end and my hand was cramping, but again, well worth this for you mistress. Also, my brother was right outside my door and I was terrified he’d come in at any moment. The way our apartment is set up he has to come through my room to get to the bathroom and there’s no explaining the position i was in. Haha. Throughout writing, i was mostly thinking about what I’d post here actually but also trying my best to write the lines well! Thank you for the lines and I hope I did well. <3
Thank you for the lines! To be honest, I'm not particularly thrilled about the use of your iPad. Part of what makes line writing special to me is the physical manifestation of the pen and the paper, and the fact when all is done, you see the result written on a physical piece of paper you can hold or keep. But since you still technically wrote your lines and didn't do this to make the task easier for yourself, I don't mind this time. If you want to write more lines for me, however, please use pen and paper.

Other than that, great job, you're a good boy! Glad you loved how humiliating, uncomfortable and risky it was!

If you want to please me further, you will write this line 40 times (with pen and paper):

"What do you do with a sissy slut's time? You waste it with line writing!"

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post: