View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 12:45 PM   #37
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
As you like pain, insert your G spot vibrator in your ass, only taking it into your mouth once for lube.

With it in your ass, angle it so it touches the G spot and try to orgasm from that alone! Don‘t touch your clit. If you can‘t come like that, put as many sharpies in your butt as you can, again only spit as lube.
Did you do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Post
Sorryyy I never saw this.
Um not really anything bigger. I could buy a larger toy.
Any recommendations?
Get a large glass plug on Amazon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieSub123 View Post
Sorry!!! Did not log in for some time. Yes, i am still interested in a dare

Since I wrote, I have managed to stretch my ass to the point in which i can perfectly take the plug in, and i can take some centimeters of the dildo in if I go properly lubed. Would love a predicament bondage that would make my ass take the whole dildo in easely!!! (only if possible, of course)
OK! Not a bondage expert, but position a toy under you that you haven‘t been able to fit yet, a large buttplug. Then squat down on it. You are not allowed to stand up before it‘s completely in you and will stay inside you when you stand up! Good luck, hope you have strong legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimy24 View Post
Im notn super new to anal but im happy to have a dare made for me <3
See how many sharpies you can put in your ass. If it‘s less than ten, write SLUT onto one of your cheeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_slut View Post
Just recently got into anal! Looking for ways to help break me in and get used to having things plugging my ass
Finger yourself a bit back there. When you can take two fingers, switch to the plug set. Wear the smallest one for half an hour, then go to medium. Masturbate with the medium in your butt. After you cum, leave it in for another half hour. Then take it put and try the large one. If you can fit it, you may cum again. Otherwise, try again the next day.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote