View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 12:20 PM   #43
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Silvester Dare!

I love these last reports so much! And you even go to push yourself farther. Simply the best!

And Linda seems like fun! Sounds like she always treats you to a fun time!

For new years I had an idea! But its a bit tricky making a dare to work with the lockdown restrictions so tweak how you can without getting in trouble. If you need to scrap this idea I'll come up with something else!

Also first rule no cumming until the new year, edges are fine! The only exception is if someone else happens to make you cum.

On Silvester the night of the 31st

Outfit:
  1. Heels
  2. Underwear Bra/Panties
  3. Skirt
  4. Shirt
Toys:
  • Vibrator
  • Plug
  • BallGag
  • Timer lock with wrist cuffs
  • Marker
  • Blindfold

I know a lot depends on the restrictions but the location of this dare shouldn't be at home. You should go out for the new year. Car park, Store Bathroom, Gas station, Park, Street, etc. You can roll to keep it random or pick a place that works best depending on the weather!

The key to this dares is 20 minutes 21 seconds. 2021!

With the location picked. Take a stroll at least 2mins 21 seconds from your car, stripping along the way. Use a timer lock and lock yourself to a pole ,fence or object nearby. Make sure the timer is set for 20minutes and 21 seconds and not longer, and made to release you at midnight! Practice first if you want. If you don't have a timer lock then just set a timer on your phone and make sure the key isn't easy to access or maybe just unavailable without help!

Waiting around for 20mins would just be boring so here is how we spice it up. You of course should be naked, except for heels and you will write "2021 Slut" across your chest! Make sure you’re plugged, have a vibrator inside ,blindfold, and a ball gag under your mask. Finally you can text those boys from the previous dare or any others you care for. Tell them they have 20mins21 seconds to find and help you bring the new year in with a bang! You can even tell them the plan ahead of time but not the location.

You can start your slutty new year as a little play thing for some boys.

As a backup have a friend bring you a spare key a little time after if they get carried away.

On the 1st any well wishes or happy new year messages, words, text, shouts, whatever is another orgasm you should complete immediately! But they should be done when naked, outside, and only allowed if you have all 3 holes filled otherwise it's just an edge. This great to do while doing any "essential travel"

Anyway hope some of that works! If not I'll make something new since you have a few days! Feel free to start the timer after new years instead if that makes it easier.

Last edited by Taz55; 12-26-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote