View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 07:55 AM   #54
streetsweeper

Excellent game, thanks for creating Emmy.

The back drop to me having to do this thread was a a Ludo challenge I had with a fellow GD member. I'm excellent at Ludo and we agreed on the first to win 3 games. I like more games so it reduces to chances of losing to luck. We agreed the loser would need to do this. Upon speaking to Emmy, who said it can get brutal we agreed to 1 year.

Unbelievably the my adversary won 3-0! I had very little and I think she has been practicing, as she was playing slightly differently but better!

She decided she would roll for me (which I'm sure she took great pleasure in!)

We agreed on the 'school' I belonged to and started. Unfortunately I can't remember every roll in order, however these were the following tasks I had to do:

-I had to edge numerous times throughout the game which was fun and needed, but made me much hornier and subby as the game was going on. After the first couple I was becoming quite leaky for which there was a task outside the game...

- I did have to use all implements to spank my ass, these were chosen for me. #1 was a magazine #2 was a wooden spoon 3# a charging cable which I hate as it stings so much! These were used on numerous tasks but thankfully not as many as it could have been so was just about right!

- I did have to drink about 5 glasses of water in total. I have a pretty good bladder so it didnt affect me until well after the game. However my stomach did feel full while I had to move around doing some of the tasks

- bondage. about 70% into the game I did have to tie my ankles together for the remainder of the game. I knew this would make some tsks awkward and it did, especially when i had to do things like fetch water and rope. I found it easier to sit on my arse then move around his way! lol I must have looked silly, but this way I avoided accidents too. Towards the end I did also need to tie a crotch rope which i did with some help on instructions

-For one task I did have to lower my balls into ice water for 2 mins. this was hard as I really hate cold water, plus my balls in the cold, dont hang low lol so this meant my cock and balls ended up in the bowl, brrrrrrrr!

- As we got towards the end of the first year, we agreed I could go to the end of the second year. typically next turn I had to go back to space 1, I'm told this wasn't fixed which i will believe! :P

I was naked throughout the game except for a robe which was needed to keep warm, this was really fun and I managed to complete year 2! Maybe next time I will aim higher"

PM DARES
streetsweeper is offline   Reply With Quote