View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:08 AM   #14
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post
I think its wrong, and the though of it actually makes me quezzy ( I have no clue how I spell that sorry)

speaking of this subject, thiers this girl i use to chat to all the time on tinychat and she was cool till she started becoming bitchy, well I heard a story that she did something on video involving peanut butter and her dog and one of my friends has the video to it, I dunno weather I really want to ask her if its true or not. what would you guys do? if its okay to ask in this thread since its the same subject anyway.
Like you I don’t like bestiality one bit.

As for your question; while I in no way condone bestiality there is a difference in hard core bestiality to what your friend claims this girl was doing.

Unfortunately some young people are doing some crazy things on webcam, things they might bitterly regret later and things that could potentially ruin their lives. Your friend already claims to have a copy of the video. If you really respect the girl and think she was cool before, then ask your friend to destroy the video. He most likely won’t, but so what, the girl has already heaped potential damage on herself and you can’t do anything about that. If your friend has the video then many other people may have it too. She is unlikely to listen to your advice and asking her if it’s true may not be the most tactful way to approach the problem. Especially if she is being bitchy towards you now. Bear in mind if it is true, the girl may already be regretting her actions. Once something like this is done publicly on the internet, you lose an enormous amount of control over your life. Effectively you place that control into the hands of people who have little to lose by ruining someone else’s life.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 03-23-2011 at 03:11 PM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote