View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 07:05 AM   #15
dragoneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Post

2 years ago I started my ultimate slut challenge blog series; that journey has been over for several months now. I intended to share them all in truth or dare stories once I'd finished, with a bit more polish added to them.

However, a couple of months ago, I decided to share blogs about what led me to this site and made me undertake the slut challenges. That series of blogs were meant as a parting gift to the handful of members who followed my blogs, I stated as such in the blogs. So, with much sadness and regret, I've made the difficult decision to remove all my 70+ blog posts.

Anyway, it should come as no surprise, as a result of how I've been feeling about my blog, what I gave of myself , and still not finding my place here, I've now made the conscious decision to withdraw from get-dare.

I tried

Goodbye
Oh
Well, I'll join the post above and thank you for sharing all of those stories with us. It has been a pleasure to follow your journey, and quite honestly, you were one of the main reasons why I checked GD regularly.

I hope you'll find somewhere you that suits you better.
May our path cross again, I'd love to read from you again one day.
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dragoneau for this post: