View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 02:26 AM   #21
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sinz View Post
Dear KindMistress,

thank you for another great dare, you are so good to us!
When i did read this dare for the first time you already got my attention..this sounded so hot and i already made up a parcour in my head. The only problem: I had no idea how 10 kg would feel hanging at my balls..in other words, i was afraid, but i kept fantasizing about this for over a week.

Yesterday i couldnt hold out anymore. It was time to please you KindMistress. I still felt pain in the head of my penis from another dare so i wanted to equal things out
I grabbed a 10 kg weight which i usually use to work out. Then i used my silk blindfold to tie one end around my balls. Its soft and wide, so it wouldnt cut into anything. The other end was tied to the weight and approximately 30-40 cm of slack line where hanging on the floor.
Before doing so i placed a dildo in my sleeping room, i wanted to grab it and bring it back to the start. The parcour i planned out was going to go from the kitchen threw the hallway into the sleeping room and back! All in all that are about 12 to 15 meters.

I was on all fours and started to crawl forward like a good horsie. The slack line slowly engaged the weight and started to stretch. The weight didnt move tho...then my balls started to stretch. Wow 10 kg are a lot...When my balls were stretched to full extend the weight slowly started to move..it was very painful to keep going forward.
When i was halfway threw the kitchen i already had to stop. Now i knew that this would take quite some time, since i underastimated the weight. After a short break i went to the hallway. In the middle of it i had to stop again. It felt so humiliating being tied to a 10 kg weight with my balls on all fours and not being able to move forward or backward. Again the pain started to faint away a bit and i kept moving...
By the time i reached the dildo placed on the floor of my sleeping room my balls felt so stretched and i was in a lot of pain. Without using my hands (horsies dont have hands ) I tryed to sit on it and grab it. It worked out! Now it was time to get back to the starting point. I sat on the dildo and made sure it was fitting deep so i wouldnt loose it on halfway. Crawling back was even harder, since i had to keep attention not to loose the dildo.
Oh my good, when in the hallway again i couldnt do it anymore and i made a longer pause. When i started again i could only do half a meter then had to stop again. It was stop and go to the finish now. The last meter was the hardest, i was in pain and my balls were feeling as if they where 10 cm longer.
Finally i was able to get back to the starting point..i untied my stinging red balls and got the dildo out. I sat on the floor for a minute..the cold ground felt awesome to my balls and i cooled them down a bit Wow when i did the first meter i thought this wasnt possible at all. Somehow i could holt out tho, althought i took me nearly an hour to complete all the parcour.

Thank you for the amazing dare, KindMistress!
Thank you for the great report, 6sinz, you are such a good boy!

It sounds like this was extremely hard for you, but you were strong pulled through anyway! Excellent job, I am so proud of you for not giving up despite all the pain!

I absolutely love what you did with your dildo! Sitting on it and carrying it inside of you, what a great, fun idea!

Thanks again! Hope your balls won't feel sore for long! (or do I? )

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote