View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 12:06 PM   #17
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuytr View Post
I'd add pig for a day. these are the rules:
- on all fours for the day (except some moments when its too much public)
- you should have naked arms and legs plus barefoot
- eating and drinking from a bowl in the floor
- put a pig tail
- do not use your hands, except to walk around
- at the end of the day go to a forest in a muddy area to get dirtier and walk for at least 100 feet on all fours with previous rules.
- sleeping in the floor
Thanks for making me a pig for the day yesterday. I stayed on all fours except from walking to the woods. I didn’t have a pig tail so had to make a makeshift one from a pipe cleaner that was stuck in my arse to remind me that I am a pig. I ate and drank from a bowl which was very hard especially the drinking which was very humiliating especially as it made me point my ass in the air showing my pig tail. Not using my hands except to walk around was EXTREMELY hard and I failed this loads (feel free to punish me) when I had to do things like write and use the laptop etc. We went to the woods once it was dark and I crawled around in some mud - this was awful and I was just thankful no one came and I didn’t see anyone on the walk home but it did definitely make me feel more like a pig. Sleeping on the floor wasn’t too bad though- I’m used to falling asleep in weird places
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote