View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 03:38 AM   #297
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougHeffernan View Post
I have an easy, but exciting one for you when they‘re gone for the afternoon, so you‘re alone.

First start with an edge in your thong and with your plug in and bullet vibe on your clit right at the unlocked front door. Then you‘ll undress everything and just drop it at the door including plug and vibe. So you‘re naked.

Then you‘ll go and visit their rooms one after another. You will forat search for a T-Shirt of the roommate in which room you are and put it on the foote d of the bed, so it‘s there to grab it. Then you will hunp on their Pillow until you edge. After this put the shirt back and go to the other roommates room and do the same.

after the 3rd edge go and grab your thong, Plug and vibe and put ot on you again. If you dare, you‘re allowed to cum but only with your legs spread eagle infront of the frontdoor (inside) while the door is ajar so one of your legs is visible from outside.

hope you enjoy
I did this yesterday, except started naked and plugged. They were both out for a few hours, so I edged and the front door with the vibrator and began in her room.

I found a tshirt on her bed, so put it on and sat at the top of her bed. I can't get to an edge from humpinh a pillow, so I used the vibrator but made sure to be pressed against the pillow.

I did the same in his room, except the tshirt had to be out of his wardrobe. I put it back in when I was done.

It felt naughty to be doing it in their rooms, so I was surprisingly turned on and the edges came easily.

I then went to the front door and opened it lightly, before lying down and turning the vibrator on again to get to a wonderful orgasm, I didn't want to stop, so I put it to one side and came again by using my fingers to slowly rub my pulsing clit, while playing with the plug using my other hand.

Great dare, thanks.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daring_Alice for this post: