View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 01:31 AM   #90
Exdareguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST View Post
It obviously takes some control to do this to yourself and it's also very frustrating. On the other hand ruining orgasms allows me to have multiple orgasms. I've had up to three within two or three minutes. They weren't the greatest of course but still. I used to think this was only possible for females. Do any other dudes (or mistresses) have any experience with male multiples?
I often do this and love having multiple orgasms like this. Most is 7 in 25 minutes after 60 minutes edging. Combine this with a vibrating prostate massager and all your orgasms will make you shake in pleasure. I stopped and had a full orgasm after 7 because I was litteraly empty.

submission, contests, dicegames, multi-player games, open to anything fun and exciting. voyeur and exhibitionist, Edging/Cum control, Ruined orgasms, Forced milking JOI, CNC, CMNM, CFNM, semi public exhib.

punishment: cum eating CEI, ruined (multiple) orgasms, anal/dildo, CBT, risky flashing /exhibitionism.

limits - scat, social suicide, ID, blackmail, face 4 online public exposure, full public, pain, permanent.

Last edited by Exdareguy; 12-11-2020 at 01:34 AM.
Exdareguy is offline   Reply With Quote