View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 10:34 PM   #13
nik13
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetdareJordan View Post
Heya everyone! I lost a bet with the rest of my roommates yesterday and I have to do dares with no limits for about a month. I'll do pretty much anything and everything during that time. My roommates are also able to help, right now there's 2 guys and 3 other girls, all are just as kinky as I am~

Feel free to send a mix of rules and dares, I'll do all of them to the best of my ability. I'll also be able to buy some toys/clothing if needed~ I do have school for some of the time, and most of that is on zooms so feel free to use that~
so good to know there are pigs like you.

rules.
as you got no limits. i will put you in a place you deserve
1. no clothes in the house/ at the most a apron
2. you will do all the task or chores of the house of all the roommates
3. for the next 30 days you have no rights as human.
4. you can only pee or shit if all the roommates had peed and shit on you.
5. you must lick clean the toilet.
6. you can only eat after they are done eating. and you will eat only the left over of your room mates.
7. while they eat you will lie on the table naked holding their plates on your naked body and hands.
8. you will keep your mouth open for them spit things in you. same goes for your pussy.
9. once they are done eating you will spit things in your mouth back in left over.
10 you will cum using the wetness of the spit on your pussy.
11. but you have to keep edging untill they allow you to cum in the left over.
12.if any one class or meeting is at diff. time than your class than you will serve them as a human table to sit on.
13. if you go out to a store or something you cant return from the store unless you show your tits to the person and ask them to pull your nipples hard. with charges (showing tits is free, pulling nipples is charges with lowest unit of currency you got there)
14. ofc no bra or panty.
15. do buy a whip, i will send you a pic in pm and you will get into that position (holding nipples instead of ears) while blind folded.
you have to guess who is whipping your ass just by the whipping force.
if you do you will be rewarded as the room mates see fit. (any thing counts as reward even another punishment). but if you fail to guess who whipped you. that person will whip you next. this goes untill you do 10 right guesses.
remember you are not allowed to fall in the rule 15. and you will guess the name who whipped you by saying "thank you master/mistress 'name', i deserve this"
16. everything will be recorded in videos (mostly ) and pics (if videos are not possiable at the time) you will pm each and every thing to everyone who posted here. atleast to me via pm or kik kinky12590
17. every day you will be covered in itching powder for one hour with your hands taped so you are unable to itch your self.
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote