View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 12:07 AM   #1
GuyOfExposure

Nuclear Picture slave dice dare

This dice dares makes the you into a picture slave with the possibly risk of a neverending enslavement.
For entering the dare post "I am a slut and have to be exposed". Also add your kik username.
Your new "master" will contact you in kik with writing "You are mine now".

Then the fun begins. The master will get 5 initial pictures of you. Two positions are given by me and the other ones are free to choose and face is optional for the first two pics. See below for the rest of the pics.

Poses for the first two pictures with holding a sign "property of ______" (username of your "Master" )!
1.On knees, legs spread
2.Full frontal - spread eagle

1.step: the master rolls in kik "@roll 12" for the points the slave is allowed to spend.
2.step: The slave also has to roll with "@roll 6" the points rolled by the slave are removeded of the number of the masters roll. And the result is the points for all the 3 pics together the slave is allowed to spend. And yes it is possible that it will be a negative result. Therefore you have to earn extra points in the section "Bonus" below till you reach a minimum of 0 points.
3.step: The bonus section is open all the way also if your result is above 0 but of course all the points are counting for all pics together again.
4.step: the master opens a new album on kink talk and post the first Pic. In the description of the album the master will write that for each 10 comments another picture have to be added with the same rules of the number of comments.
5.step: if you have to or want to get more points the master will upload all of your pics on eblue also when posting on kinktalk (kinktalk does not allow information), but with some information about you added.

After the 5 pictures are uploaded and the next 10 comments are reached the slave have to take new pictures and send them via kik to the master for posting them online. And here is the point where it can reach a never ending amount of pics posted of you online by another person and no chance for yourself to delete them. Have fun watching you online slave.

Show Face?
No face (4 points)
Mouth only ( 3 points)
Hide face with one hand (2 points)
Full face but wearing a covid face mask (1 point)
Full face (0 points)

Destroy after?
1 week (gain 1 point to spend elsewhere)

Number of times posts can be extended?
Unlimited (gain 1 point to spend elsewhere)

Extensions
12 hours (gain 1 point to spend elsewhere)

Caption?
Kik username (gain 1 point to spend elsewhere)
Email adress (gain 2 points to spend elsewhere)
kik username + emailadress (gain 3 points to spend elsewhere)
Kik username + email Adress + first real name (gain 4 points to spend elsewhere)

And of course I will start.
I am a slut and have to exposed!
KIK: GuyOfExposure

I still know how the dices are working on Kik.

My album of the 30 day exposure dare on kinktalk:
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...attempt.22173/

My likes are:
- exposure, beeing naked, taking pictures
My limits are:
- family and friends, social siucide, anal, cross dressing,scat and piss play
GuyOfExposure is offline   Reply With Quote