Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 12:57 PM   #36
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 25

The rest of the afternoon went by without much happening for Julia. As her roommate’s had promised, she was done with challenges for the day. She was nervous about what tomorrow could bring and questioned herself as to why she had agreed to keep going with what her roommates wanted. This could have all been over, if she had just asked for it earlier. She blamed herself, it was her horniness which had caused her to agree to it, all for an orgasm.
She was so focused on worrying about tomorrow that she almost forgot about her date. She was reminded when she got a text message from Liam.
“I’ll pick you up at 7:00, is that okay? Liam asked
“Yes.” She replied, deciding now would be a good time to start getting ready.

Julia had not been on many dates, but she wanted to be sure she looked her best. She looked through her closet until she located a yellow sundress with flowers across it.
“This is super cute.” She thought to herself, pulling the dress out of her closet. She took the dress and headed to her bathroom to get ready. Once in the bathroom, she quickly took off her jeans and shirt before slipping the dress on over her head. She decided she would wear her hair down straight, which she spent a few moments brushing until it no longer was messy. Julia rarely wore makeup but she decided a first date would be as good of a reason as any to put some on. She was conservative with her makeup, applying enough to look pretty but not over doing it. She checked out herself in the mirror, smiling at herself because she was happy about the way she looked.

Julia then headed downstairs, towards to living room, to wait for her date to arrive at 7. Once she got downstairs, she was met by Allie and Reagan who were watching TV in the living room.
“Wow!” Allie said, as soon as she walked into the room. “Look at you!”
“You look gorgeous!” Reagan added. “You must really like Liam.”
Julia laughed awkwardly, as her face turned red.
It was true, Julia did like Liam. She found herself attracted to him. To her, he was super cute and had a sweet personality. Maybe it was just that her hormones were going crazy for him, as she had gone further with him than any other guy, but she knew that she liked him. She still felt awkward about the fact that he had not only seen her naked, but also touched and even licked her most intimate parts.
“Are you wearing anything under that dress?” Allie asked
“Yes.” Julia said, pulling it up to show Allie her panties.
Allie laughed. “I’m just teasing you. You didn’t have to show me.”
“Oh...” Julia said, lowering her dress back down.

*Knock Knock Know*
Liam was here. Julia quickly rushed to the door, answering it.
“Wow. You look stunning.” Liam said, checking out Julia’s outfit.
“Thank you.” Julia said, as she started walking out the door with him.
“You two lovers have fun!” Allie shouted at them, as they were walking out.
“Sorry about that. She’s been teasing me since earlier about that.” Julia said, quickly shutting the door.
“It’s okay.” Liam said “I actually wanted to talk to you about earlier.
Julia was now bright red. “Okay...”
“I had a really good time earlier.” Liam said. “But I think we should start over and get to know each other more before rushing into anything else.”
Julia was relieved to hear this. “Yes. I agree.” She said, as they got into Liam’s car and headed off to their date.

The next few hours flew by for Julia. As she got the know Liam more, she quickly found out how much they had in common. She found herself connecting with Liam in way’s that she had never connected with a guy before. He had a sense of humor which she loved and he seemed to actually care about anything she was talking about. In hours, which felt like just minutes, dinner was over. Without hesitation, Liam paid the bill and they headed to his car. He drove her home, walking her up to her porch.

“I had a really good time getting to know you” Liam said, as he hugged Julia on her porch. “I’d love to do this again sometime soon.”
“Me too.” She said, smiling back at Liam.
“Goodnight.” He said, as he left.
She was surprised as to how much she enjoyed her night, as she walked back into the home. She was immediately met by Allie and Reagan, who wanted to know all the details about her night, which she happily shared. The girls stayed up for hours, talking about everything from boys to school and everything in between. For the first time in a while, Julia felt truly happy and right at home with her new roommates.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: