Thread: Fiction: Erin's Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #15
skjelner

Default Chapter Three Part 3

Thanks Stormwalker22! I've got the outline of the story written out, and I think it's safe to say it might not be going in the direction yall might expect. ;)
Any feedback is appreciated!

“That’s right, slut, I see you want to. Suck my cock, you fucking whore!” She jerked her head away, prompting Mark to slap her already blistering face for the upteemth time as Jason continued to lick away at her moistening slit.

“You’re gonna do what we tell you, Erin; didn’t you agree?” He slapped her again, and a few tears rolled down her cheeks. Squeezing her eyes shut in attempt to hide this embarrassing dash of emotional weakness, Erin slowly and regretfully turned her head back to face Chris’s penis and opened her eyes once more, her ears burning from shame. It seemed to stare menacingly at her; its dark, rigid shaft contrasted its soft, pink face, which split into a gaping hole in the middle. Erin shuddered at the thought of semen pouring from that hole, an image she couldn’t remove from her mind.

Just then, Chris grabbed her fiery ears and jammed the head of his cock into her sputtering mouth. It was cool and tasted salty, both hard and soft at the same time beneath her warm tongue. She looked up, unmoving, at his handsome face, and he opened his own mouth to speak.

“I told you to suck it. Suck it, bitch, fast and deep.” Having no other choice, Erin winced, gulped once in anticipation, then moved her lips farther over the wrinkled part of his penis, reaching the point where its hair began. She nearly gagged on the three inches or so in her mouth and was relieved to pull it out again, stopping with her lips tight around its pink tip. A layer of spit coated its now warm shaft, and a thick stream fell from it to the carpet just before she plunged it back into her mouth. “That’s right, sweetie, keep going.”

Erin felt Jason reach up and spread her labia apart, revealing her now-hard clitoris, and proceeded to suck furiously on the beady red nub and its surrounding parts. The smallest of unwilling and involuntary moans escaped around Chris’s penis as Erin’s body quivered at Jason’s newest touch.

“Oh fuck, she likes it,” Mark exclaimed, now standing over Erin, stroking his shaven cock and fondling his bare testicles, obviously enjoying the sight of the helpless girl with her mouth stuffed full of Chris’s sweaty penis. Still masturbating, he walked over to where Jason’s pants lay on the floor, pulled a single key from one of the pockets, and walked back to Erin’s head, now rubbing his scrotum, leaving his rock-hard penis to throb in the air above her. He bent over and unlocked one of Erin’s handcuffs and immediately grabbed her arm.

“Now, I want you to be good with this arm and give Chris a nice hand job. Understand me?”

“Yuh … Yes,” Erin croaked through her whimpers, as Jason was now rolling her clitoris between his teeth—her vagina was soaked in saliva and her own wetness. She reached up to grab Chris’s dick and began stroking it, slowly at first, then faster while she ran her tongue over it. Chris moaned loudly; with each suck Erin could take more of it into her mouth, dry heaving each time, as it tasted fairly foul, its musty stench filling her nostrils. As much as she disliked giving her first fellatio, she didn’t dare stop in fear of another slap, or something even more painful.

Instead, she moved down to his sac, taking as much of it into her mouth at one time as she could, and sucked savagely, jerking the skin of his penis back and forth. All the hair on his wrinkled, sweaty balls scratched at the roof of her mouth, but still Erin persisted, intent on getting this over with. All she desired was to sleep, as she suddenly realized she was exhausted, but unfortunately could not do so yet.

Chris let out another loud moan and ushered Erin’s mouth back to his penis. She sucked it deeper still, fondling his slopping wet scrotum. He suddenly grabbed her by the ears, and just as Jason’s wonderful tonguing made her reach a mild climax, a warm, viscous liquid spurted into her mouth, causing her to cough wildly. As more tears rolled from her eyes, Erin forced his cock away, craned her neck downward, and hawked most of Chris’s semen onto the spit-stained carpet. She sputtered a bit more, and Jason relented his heavy cunnilingus to look up at her. All three men laughed uproariously, and Chris spat onto her cheek. Mark seized her by the hair and twisted her head to the floor, rubbing her face into his pal’s ejaculate.

“Lick it up, you dirty bitch! You should’ve just swallowed it like a proper slut would!” Erin’s tears mixed with the semen and saliva on the floor, and when Mark finally pulled her upright, her face was covered with a mess of fluids, her wavy hair wildly strewn about her shoulders. She sobbed harder, unable to even attempt putting up a fight, but before she could react further, both Mark and Jason leapt beside her face and began smacking her cheeks with their shaven dicks. Skin against raw skin, the blows stung a great deal, sending yet more tears streaming down Erin’s soaking wet face.

“This is what you get for not swallowing every last drop of cum,” Jason announced, “so maybe next time you’ll do things differently!” He heaved his mammoth, slippery penis at her face one last time, raising a blistering welt, then crammed as much of it as he could into Erin’s sore mouth.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote