1.Have you ever crossdressed? Yes i did it often
2.How old are you? 44
3.Biologically male or female? male
4.When was the first time you crossdressed? When i have 12
5.What did you wear the first time? My mother bra
6.Why did you do it? i feel the need to do it
7.Where were you? In the bathroom
8.Who’s clothes did you wear? My Mother, and later my sister too
9.How often do you crossdress? As often as i can, but mostly lingerie on a daily basis
10.Have you told anyone you crossdress? My wife know that i like to wear panties
11.Has anyone seen you crossdress? A lot of people online, and only a couple and a Femdom in real
12.Have you accidentally been caught crossdressing? No, but i would love to be caught by someone that will take advantage of it
13.If so, what happened, where were you, and what were u wearing?
Waiting for it
14.What’s your favorite thing to wear crossdressed? G-Sting and Heels
15.Where do you get your clothes now? Online mostly
16.How many items do you actually own? A lot, maybe hundreds of clothes, lingerie and toys
17.What items do you own? Lot of lingerie, Heels, Wig, Dildos, Buttplug, Hoods, Balls and penis Gag, Chastity device...
18.Do you shop online or in store? Mostly online but sometimes in store
19.When was your first time buying something in a store? When i have 28, i buy two "Guêpière", oneblack and one white in a lingerie store
20.What stores have you shopped in? Was a little lingerie store in my hometown

I have worn Bras - Bikini undies - Hipster undies - Boyshort undies - Thong undies - Gstring undies - Yoga pants - Leggings - Women’s jeans - Dresses - Miniskirt - Lingerie
My favorite is Thong undies

36.Have you used a sex toy? Yes, i use often buttplug and dildo
37.If so, what and when? As often as i can, even if not crossdressing, i love anal stimulation
38.Have you used a fucking machine? Never
39.If so what kind?
40.If someone offered you $5000 to give up your genders clothes for a year, knowing that you absolutely could not wear anything around anyone other than the opposite sexes clothes, would you?
Maybe, but would prefer to do it for free if this come with one year of sexual slavery...