Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 12:33 PM   #35
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 24

Julia leaned back on the bed, taking a moment to recover from her orgasm. Although she was no longer turned on, clear juices still covered her slit and dripped downward to her butt crack.
Julia thought about what had just happened, feeling guilty as though she had done something terrible wrong. She flashed back to something she had been told in church, when her youth leader preached on sex: “Oral sex is still sex.”. This idea bothered her, as she had always been told that any form of sex before marriage was wrong. On the other hand, she thought about how good it felt to have Liam’s tongue rubbing on her slit and entering her hole, giving her the best orgasm she could ever imagine.

She was pulled back into reality by Reagan, who was now speaking to her and Liam.
“You two could both use a shower.” Reagan said
“Dont worry.” Allie added “We won’t make you share one... Don’t want you to accidentally have more fun.”
With this, both Allie and Reagan laughed.
“Liam...” Reagan said “You can use my shower. And Julia, go use yours.”
“Also, you are allowed to put on clothes.” Allie told Julia. Julia was relieved by this.
“One last thing...” Allie added. “I would go ahead and take care of that thing, while your in there.” She told Liam, pointing down to his cock which once again was rock solid.
Both Julia and Liam got up and started heading their separate directions. Liam took his final opportunity to once again check out Julia’s naked body, watching her cute ass as she walked away from him towards her bathroom.

Julia stopped on the way to her bathroom in her bedroom, grabbing a clean pair of panties since her last ones had been soaked though. She decided to wear the same clothes she was wearing before Liam took them off her. She laid her clothes down on the counter and started her shower, waiting for it to get warm. While in the shower, she took her body wash and lathered it on her hands before rubbing it onto her chest and neck. She washed away the dried cum from Liam. Next she moved down to her pussy, where she washed off the sticky residue from her juices which coated her outer lips and slit. Finally, she washed the rest of her body before getting out of the shower and putting her clean clothes on. It almost felt weird, no longer being naked after such a long period of it. She brushed her hair and went back downstairs, to the living room.

Allie and Reagan sat on the couch, waiting for her.
“You looked like you really enjoyed yourself.” Allie said
Julia nodded, too embarrassed to vocalize how much she enjoyed it.
“And you and Liam really seemed to connect well.” Reagan said.
“He seems nice.” Was all Julia could say.
Within a few moments, Liam joined the girls downstairs. His hair was wet and based on the look on his face, it was fair to say he had just finished pleasuring himself.
“Liam, thank you for coming.” Allie said.
“Of course.” Liam said. “It was really nice to meet you.” He told Julia, as he awkwardly gave her a side hug.
“This may be too direct...” he said “But can I get your phone number, I’d love to take you out to dinner and get to know you better.”
“She’d love to.” Allie said, answering for Julia. “In fact, she is free tonight.”
“Tonight works for me! It’s a date.” He said, as they exchanged numbers.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: