View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 06:26 PM   #17
vulvasaur

Default Completing my punishments

I am loosely combining the following two punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You did really good so far, going through all those tasks. 8 tally marks actually so not seem out of proportion to me, although I'm sure you definitely wanted less. The report are very fun to read, thanks for taking the time to write them up

It's a shame about the orgasm in the end, but sometimes they happen. Since you did have an orgasm and the task specifically asked for a punishment, I'll suggest 2 here that I believe is sufficient punishment. Remember everything that you did right, even if something went wrong. Up to you if you want to wait for other input or get started.

1) For not keeping the plug in. A painfull plug is a horrible feeling. As your punishment you are going to train your ass to better handle it. Line up all the toys that you use on your ass from smallest to largest. Lube yourself up well using first 1 finger for 5 minutes. Continue with 2 fingers for another 5 minutes using plenty of lube and fuck each toy for 10 minutes from smallest to largest. If you cannot fuck a toy properly, go back one size and do 20 minutes on that toy instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
1. Edge, wait a minute, edge again.
2. Pump your pussy to max, edge.
3. Insert that large plug, edge.
4. Turn the plug to the max.
5. Use your restraints to limit your movements.
6. Set a timer for 60 minutes.
7. Fight the urge to cum, if you do cum ask for another punishment.
8. After the timer is off, roll a dice twice. If both are 6 - cum.
It's a punishment, not a reward.
I began by completing my required edges. I have been requested to wear a plug for much of the day today and tomorrow, so I have been wearing my round plug most of today.

I started by pumping my pussy as large as I was able. That means: twenty minutes in the regular pump, and then 20 minutes in the large pump. I released the suction after the second twenty minutes and nearly came. The feeling of having my pussy so big was absolutely intoxicating, and it was instantly so wet. For an idea of size, my pussy was (is) so big that I can not walk comfortably. If I kneel on the ground, it grazes the floor, causing me to moan and shake and feel incredibly desperate. With my wet whore cunt now pumped and drooling all over, I was ready to prepare my asshole for my large vibrating/rimming plug.

I fingered myself for ten minutes, and used each toy as requested. I was already fairly loose so I used my double ended dildo and then a thick cucumber. My ass was nearly gaping and I was ready for the plug.

I put it inside of myself and edged. My legs felt so weak and my wet pumped whore cunt was begging to be touched. To prevent myself from doing so, I restrained myself as requested, and took some liberties with the restraints. I am currently laying with my plug on high. It is held deep in my gaping stretched slut hole by a crotch rope, which is threaded between my pumped cunt lips, tormenting my cunt whenever I move. Agh. Every time I try to grind my pussy against something it hurts the plug in my ass so badly...I am also tied in a chest harness attached to the crotch rope, and to the chest harness I have my handcuffs attached. So I am able to type on my phone like this but I cannot reach my pussy or reach back to adjust/move the plug in my ass.

The plug started fine and not painful at all, but now my ass is starting to tighten around it. I have 20 minutes like this left before I am to do my dice rolls and see if I am allowed to cum. If I am allowed to cum, or if I fail the last 20 minutes, I will report back here. If not...assume I am disappointed.

Additionally, I am wondering what I should do if my plug runs out of charge, which is highly likely.

23 F switch looking for F Subs & Dommes
vulvasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to vulvasaur for this post: