View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 06:59 AM   #339
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Default The final choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScience View Post
Okay, you can...

A. Roll 3d8 and pick that way, by using the sum of your roll to "buy" trainings from that point pool, since I scaled them by difficulty and complexity... kind of. You can end up with big ones, or you can end up with a lot less! All depends on the dice and your choices!

B. Go with my picks, 5, 6, and 7.

The hard choices continue...
After careful and lengthy weighing of my options, lest I repeat my earlier mistake, I choose to go with option A. I rolled the 8-sided dice from the Google app and ended up with a 2, 5, and 5, totalling 12 points to spend on your 'trainings.'

And the choice is...4 times training #3. Everyone who's met me will know exactly why I picked that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScience View Post

Strip naked (seeing a pattern yet?) and fill your two liter enema bag completely. Take your nine-inch dildo and fuck your ass with it, at least fourty strokes, then give it a quick clean. You're to suck on the nine-inch dildo and keep the eight-inch in your vagina while filling yourself with the enema.

Once again, make sure your mirror is in the shower, and don't keep your head low. Look at yourself, dildos in you, while you're being filled. Don't touch the dildo in your vagina with your hands, but try to clamp down on it as best you can. If it falls out, you'll be punished. Once the bag is empty, plug yourself with a plug smaller than your XXL one. If your 8 inch dildo fell out, put it back in, and either way, fuck yourself with it, while giving your 9 inch dildo a blowjob, for the whole fifteen minutes you're holding that enema. After your time is up, take the dildo out of your mouth, and look at yourself in the mirror, just for a moment, before taking the dildo out of your vagina and going to release it.

If your dildo fell out while you were filling your bowels, fuck yourself in the ass with it. One hundred strokes, as deep in as you can get it, then all the way out.
I will report on every repetition of this task. Do you prefer your PMs or this thread? Let's see if I actually get better at holding a large enema