Thread: Fiction: Night time punishment
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 02:15 AM   #3
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

"Still cold, slave?" "No, sir. Thank you for letting me warm myself, sir." "Good. You are already getting the vibe. Now, I asked you to have a wet dream. I wanted you to wake up with wet pants. You tried hard, but you didn't make it. Now, you will suffer. But there is still a way out." He removed my blanket. I stayed still on my bed, wearing my army overalls. "I want you to cum now. You are allowed to masturbate to orgasm. I will give you 10 minutes. If, after 10 minutes, I will see a big wet spot on your underwear, you will be free."
This was too easy to be true, and yes, it wasn't. "Of course, you must do it now and here, and you are not allowed to take off those clothes. And your chastity. So, start!"
I knew it is not possible. But I had to try. I had to, since I knew I am in for a horrible torture.
I grabbed my chastity cage through my clothes and started to jerk it. Sometimes... Sometimes when I am super super horny, I can cum in my chastity just by sliding it on my cock. It takes many days of abstinence before (that I have now), some visual stimuli (which I dont have), some oil as a lube so the cage slides comfortably (I don't have any now) and of course full access (and now I have two layers of clothes between me and tha cage).
However, I MIGHT be able to cum. MAYBE. MAYBE I WOULD. But... I didn't... I didnt feel anything! No matter how much I tried, my dick just... Like it WASN'T there!
My roommate laughed when I realized it. Yes, it was true, as I suspected. The white cream he put on my cock - it was numbing cream. A strong one.

I jerked for whole 10 minutes, I simply had to try. But when the alarm went off, I stopped, sweating, tired... And more frustrated and horny then before.
"Now, do I need to chceck your underwear? Or do we start your chores?"

Last edited by davidallen; 11-08-2020 at 10:39 AM.
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to davidallen for this post: