Thread: Fiction: Night time punishment
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 10:45 PM   #2
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

"Get in the bathtub!" my master ordered. "Kneel." I had to obey, there was not much sense to resist. He started the shower. COLD! Freezing cold! Have you ever got a freezing cold shower at 2 am? Now, this is torture.
The shower took about 2-3 minutes, while I was ordered to stay still. After the shower, I reached for the towel, but I didn't get any. "Keep kneeling. I need to do something." I was shaking with cold, while my roommate returned with some white cream and started rubbing it on my penis. I thought is is icy hot, braced myslef for pain, but it wasn't. I didn't recognize the substance, but I had my suspicion... After applying the cream, I got a chastity belt. "Oh, don't worry. It is the smallest ring, so it won't slip off." Finally, I was allowed to exist the bathtub and was handed clothes. "What is it?""It is old army overalls. Put it on."
My roommate is into military history, military roleplay etc. He tried to convince me into this stuff, but never was really succesful - until now. Not that I had much say in it. "Now, get back to bed and wait!"
I was quite glad about it - I felt really cold and the bed was still warm. After about 10 minutes, I however reached other extreme and the warm overalls and warm blanket made me sweat. Also, I felt swelling in my chastity cage I could do nothing about.
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to davidallen for this post: