View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 09:27 PM   #2
Kenzee

Post Be Careful When You Visit a Witch on Halloween - Chapter 2

The next brave souls to make their way to her door came a couple of minutes later. Maple opened the door and was greeted by a boy and a girl dressed as some sort of muscular anime characters, complete with fake scratches, dirty torn clothes, spiky hair, and a mysterious set of eyewear. Maple’s initial guess was that they were an item together.

“Trick or treat?” the two said in unison. Maple looked them up and down, but something felt off about them the longer she looked. Then it dawned on Maple.

“Oh, you two aren’t a couple, are you?” she asked.

“Nope, just two single gay best friends hanging out with one another before the party,” the girl said.

“Right on, well, that changes things a bit,” Maple said. “but the question remains the same, nonetheless. Trick or treat? Hmm, which one do I want...” She stood there tapping her chin with her finger as she thought about what she could do. “I think I’m going to go with a trick this time. Say, what are those weird eyewear things supposed to do?”

“They’re scanners. They are supposed to tell you the power level of your opponents, and give you other information on them,” the boy said.

“Hmm, alright. That actually sounds pretty useful. I can work with that. I’m sure you two are pretty familiar with the term ‘gay-dar’, right? One’s ability to distinguish who’s gay and who’s not? Well, I’m going to make those scanners of yours into a real, working version. I’m sure that’ll make things a lot easier for you at the party,” Maple said.

She flicked her wrist and saw her two visitors recoil slightly, bringing their hands up to their heads, clutching onto their plastic costume piece. Maple watched as their respective eyepieces began to light up, displaying information to the wearers. They turned their heads around, seeing the world through a new lens, so to speak.

“Wow! This is so cool!” the boy said, turning to look at his friend. “Let’s see what it says here. Hmm. Name: Melanie (Mel), female, 21 years old, 5’6”, 140 pounds, D cup, 75% homosexual, 45% arousal. 46%. 47%. 52%. Wow! It’s climbing pretty quickly. Do me next, tell me what you see.”

Mel blushed. “Okay, here we go. Name: Sebastian (Seb), Male, 21 years old, 5’10”, 185 pounds, 7-inch cock, 81% homosexual, arousal currently at 65%. That’s awesome. This will make it so much easier to hit on the girls now!”

“That’s not all. If you tap on the side here,” Maple pointed to the arm of her own imaginary scanner, “you’ll be able to tab through some more information.”

“Let’s see here,” Seb said. “We have a disease scan, looks like you’re both clean, girls. A sex stat page. How many guys/girls slept with, how many orgasms, time since last orgasm, average refractory period. The list just goes on and on.”

“There’s a kink page too. Hmm let’s see here,” Mel said looking her friend up and down. “I see that someone enjoys water sports a little too much. And you enjoy being a bottom bitch, among other fun restrictive activities.”

“You’re one to talk, girl. You enjoy pissing yourself just as much as I do. Although I guess you’re more about making others piss themselves, given your dom/sub ratio,” the boy said.

“Why don’t you two step inside for a second?” Maple asked. She stepped back and gestured for them to come inside, which they jumped at the opportunity.

“Wow this is a nice place you have here,” Seb said. He was looking around, but when his gaze passed over Maple he stopped. He kept tapping on the arm of his scanner, but from his expression, he wasn’t finding what he was looking for.

“The only thing my scanner says about you is that your name is Maple, and you’re a witch,” Mel said.

“Guilty as charged. I think I’d prefer to keep some things hidden,” Maple said. “But that’s enough about me. I think you two have something you want to do to one another first.” She flicked her wrist, causing her two guests to shiver.

“W-what do you mean?” Seb asked.

“Come here, boy,” Mel said. She grabbed Seb by the shirt collar and turned him around. “That’s just what I thought. Arousal, 70%. Bladder capacity, 98%. Looks like someone needs to pee, don’t they?” Mel grabbed a hold of Seb’s package, clutching it tight.

“Yeah, I suddenly have to go really bad,” Seb said. He raised his gaze, matching Mel’s. “Oh, I see. Arousal 95%. Bladder capacity 90%. You have to go too, don’t you?”

“That’s right bottom boy, and I think you’re going to help me with that,” Mel said. She tugged down on Seb’s balls and he fell to his knees. He watched as Mel undid her pants and let them fall down to the ground. Her panties followed and she kicked the mound of clothes away. Seb was shocked to see his friend half naked in front of him.

The shock didn’t last long as Mel grabbed a hold of Seb’s short hair and pulled his mouth onto her pussy. He struggled there for a second, producing muffled incomprehensible sounds into Mel’s sex, but was quickly drowned out as the first couple drops of pee flooded his mouth. Seb began to eagerly swallow, his cock stirring to attention in his pants. Mel released one of her hands and used it to gently knead her breasts.

Seb started to pull away, but Mel’s hand held him firmly there. A couple rivulets of her piss dripped down his face, soaking into his shirt. That was the least of Seb’s worries as he tried his best to squeeze his legs shut. But it was pointless as his crotch began to darken. At first it was just an almost inaudible trickle, but as he soon lost full control and the room was filled with the sounds of a dripping fountain. It wasn’t long before he was kneeling in a puddle of their combined piss.

“Ah that’s much better,” Mel said. Now make sure to clean me up. I can’t be getting any piss in my undies, unlike a certain someone.” Seb was reluctant at first, but after being nearly suffocated in her folds, he got to work.

“That’s a good urinal slut. Now get to work cleaning up your mess while I talk to Maple about getting you a change of clothes,” Mel said. Seb dutifully lowered his face down into the puddle of warm pee, and began to lap away at it with his tongue.

“That was quite a performance, you too. It’s too bad you’re not romantically, or sexually compatible with one another,” Maple said.

“That’s true, but a thirsty mouth’s a mouth, and I’m sure that piss boy down there will agree that piss is piss. It’s going to be much more fun now when we hang out,” Mel said. “But, a lot messier. Do you have a spare set of clothes for Seb, or can you do something with your magic to help him out?”

“I think that’s the least I could do,” Maple said. She waved her wrist and all the piss on the ground was gone. Seb stood up and dusted himself off. He turned and twisted about checking to make sure that there was no sign of wetness. Mel pulled her clothes on, and tightened the sash that held her pants tight to her waist.

“There we go. Good as new. And now for a parting gift,” Maple said as she fished around inside of the plastic pumpkin and pulled out two bags of treats and pushed them into their hands. “Those are some party favours for later. If you open them now, there are a few chocolates to enjoy. But don’t lose the bag. When you make it your room for the night, open it again, I think you’ll enjoy what’s inside. Now off you go.”

Maple opened the front door and ushered the two trick or treaters back outside.

“Thank you for this,” Seb said, from down the step, pointing at his scanner.

“Yeah, thank you so much. It’s going to be quite a party with these on,” Mel said.

Later that night Seb had found an absolute stud at the party who was hung, horny, and homosexual as could be. He brought his new man back to his shared apartment, and after closing the door behind them he found himself pinned to the wall by the bigger man. Seb felt the man’s raging erection push up against his tight bum as the man began to caress his body. Seb played along and struggled underneath him for a moment before moaning at his every touch.

The two of them froze as they heard the sounds of a key in the lock. Seb quickly grabbed his stud’s hand and pulled him to his room, closing the door before his roommate could get in.

“Phew, that was close,” Seb said, taking a seat on his bed. His stud was a little taken aback at the change of events. Seb patted the spot beside him, and the man sat down, placing his hand on Seb’s inner thigh. The two of them locked eyes, then began to make out with one another. Minutes passed, and Seb was the first to pull away, as he remembered the bag in the back of his pocket.

He pulled out the bag and shook it, and both he, and his stud gasped at what fell out. On the floor there was a shiny black latex urinal gag, a box of condoms, a big bottle of lube, and a big rectangular-shaped bale of plastic. The stud reached over and turned the plastic bale over in his hands.

“Adult diapers for gay urinal slaves boys. Featuring an easy access, resealable fuckhole,” his stud read out loud.

Seb looked like he wanted to die on the spot. One of his deepest darkest secrets had just appeared out of thin air. He was about to apologize until he looked over at his stud’s crotch only to see the raging erection in his pants.

He looked up at his stud just in time to feel a rubber object get pushed inside his mouth. He tried to back away, but his date was too strong, and within moments his urinal gag was locked onto his head. Seb was unable to speak, all that came out where a series of moans, grunts, and groans.

He didn’t put up much of a fight as his stud ripped the remainder of his costume off and pushed him onto his back. Seb couldn’t see down past his gag, but he heard the sound of plastic ripping. In quick order the stud had grabbed both of his ankles in one of his big strong hands and hoisted his legs above his head. Seb felt a soft object wrap around his waist, which he immediately knew was one of the diapers.

The rest of his evening was filled with him nearly drowning in the man’s hot salty piss. The urinal gag gave him no choice but to swallow or drown, but he loved every moment of it. His cock was straining in his big puffy diaper, rubbing against the absorbent material as his stud fucked him senseless. They finally stopped when Seb finally passed out due to the overwhelming pleasure and exhaustion.

Seb woke up a few minutes later, in the tight warm embrace of his stud. The gag had been removed and set on one of his night tables, and the two were spooning under the covers. Seb had no desire to get up and go to the bathroom so he let go of his aching bladder, filling his thirsty diaper with his warm piss. Fully content with his life at the moment, he fell back asleep in the arms of his hopeful lover-to-be.

“Where are they?” Mel muttered to herself as she rummaged through her purse. Her date was in tow behind her, eager to get to the end of night festivities. The smile that was plastered on her slightly drunken face made it seem that the sweltering fluffy pink bunny costume was well worth the effort.

Mel found the keys to her shared apartment and inserted one of the keys into the lock. She rattled it around, and pulled it out when the lock failed to open. In the dim hallway light, it was hard to tell some of her keys apart from one another, so she tried the next one. Thankfully the lock opened, and Mel led her bunny into her apartment.

She was just in time to see her roommate’s door close behind him. Given the success that she had seen Seb have at the party, it was clear he had brought the stud home with him. Mel turned back to gaze at her own prize. A short, thin, flat-chested girl. Someone who she could pin beneath her and dominate. Thanks to the scanner that Maple had given her, she was able to pick out the girl at the party and was already pretty sure that they were compatible in the bedroom.

Without much fanfare, Mel led the pink bunny girl into her room, and closed the door behind them. She playfully pushed the girl onto the bed and pounced on top of her, pinning her between her thighs. She bent over, resting her ample chest on top of her prey, heavily contrasting the difference between the two of them. Mel slid her hands into the bunny girls hood, lacing her fingers in her hair. She pulled the girls head up, and locked lips, holding her in a tender, but non-optional embrace.

The girls took turns being on top as they rolled around the bed, engaging in some beat-around-the-bush foreplay. They sensually stripped each other down, making sure to shower each other's body with kisses. They were interrupted when they heard a loud grunting sound from across the apartment, as the bunny girl sat up straight in the bed.

“That’s just my roommate. You know, the one I pointed out at the party. I bet he’s currently getting the riding of his life...” Mel trailed off. “Oh, that’s right, I almost forgot.”

Mel got up from the bed and went looking for her purse. Thankfully it stood out among the rest of the dishevelled clothes that laid forgotten on the floor. She rummaged through it and returned to the bed holding the thin plastic sac that Maple had given her earlier. She upended the empty container and felt a couple of objects fall out onto the bed. Her bunny girl let out an audible gasp, but otherwise stayed silent, staring at the contents of the bag.

There was a strapon harness, already featuring a bright-orange carrot-shaped dildo, a large rectangular bale of plastic, a pink soother gag with little whiskers drawn onto the faceplate, and a complimentary bottle of lube. Mel was expecting something naughty, but even she was taken aback at how accurate the witch’s party gifts had been.

She wasted no time grabbing the pacifier gag and inserted it into her submissive’s mouth, feeling minimal resistance. From the scanner, Mel knew that the bunny girl was a full blown submissive, with a huge little side. The gag was tied around the girl’s costume hood, and she was pushed back down onto the bed. Mel pulled on the zipper that ran down from the neck all the way down, and back up to the tail. That’s a very useful feature, Mel thought. Then she realized, it wasn’t just a bunny costume. It was actually a full-body onesie.

Mel could feel the excitement build between her thighs. She slipped on the strapon harness, and lubed up the thematiclly correct dildo. The slutty bunny laid on her back, legs spread apart and was playing with her well-lubricated sex. Mel swatted her hands a way and plunged the hard-plastic toy straight into her dripping sex.

Her prey moaned and twisted in ecstasy between the bedsheets. It was the best fucking that Mel had ever administered in her entire life. The way that the end of the dildo bumped up against her sex had sent her through multiple orgasms of her own.

Once the two had finally separated from one another, Mel grabbed the plastic bale, turned it over, and read what it said.

“Adult diapers for fuck-bunnies in heat. Extra absorbent for long term wear,” Mel said.

Mel was exhausted, but the thought of snuggling with her bunny girl propelled her on. She ripped open the package and pulled out a diaper. On instinct the bunny girl raised her hips, allowing the thick disposable to slide into place. The tapes were done up and before Mel could zip up the onesie, she noticed that the front of the diaper had already started to discolour and expand. Mel smirked, and zipped up the onesie. She jumped into the bed, pulled the sheets over top of her, leaving her bunny girl uncovered in her sleeper, and pulled her prey into a tight snuggle.

Mel fell asleep listening to the slowing content gentle rhythm of her new bunny girl suckling

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kenzee for this post: