Thread: Her punishment
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
Rogue

Default Her punishment

This is my first attempt at a story, so constructive criticism welcome. Will finish it if enough people like it

The clock on the wooden side table displayed 7:00am and the alarm began to buzz loudly to the sound of ‘Enrique Inglesis – I like it’. Dylan woke up sleepily and dazed. His gorgeous brown eyes squinted as he adjusted to the light. He yawed lazily and stretched his stiff body. Snuggled beside him was his girlfriend Danielle .She was a tiny fragile thing with ghostly pale skin. Her long brown hair ran all the way down to her waist and her bright blue eyes captivated Dylan. Her eyes were just enough for any man to instantly fall in love with her. It was if they had the power to put men into a trance. He leaned over and planted a number of kisses on her forehead gently.

‘Wake up my little pet.’

This was met with a series of whines. ‘5 more minutes,’ she groaned.

’Dani, if you don’t wake up now I will go and get the water bucket,’ he grinned.

He wasn’t joking either, which Danielle knew all too well and let me tell you, it wasn’t a pleasant experience. ‘I don’t want to get up,’ she protested whilst putting the quilt over her head.

His grin quickly turned into a frown as he was becoming more frustrated with Dani’s disobedient behavior. He yanked the quilt from Danielle and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of the bed.

‘I’m sorry, master,’ she cried out, but it was already too late for apologies.

Dylan then opened the door to her cage and signaled for her to get inside. She crawled into the tiny space, which followed by a loud bang as he slammed the door behind her. He stormed out the room leaving Dani all alone in the cage, naked and vulnerable. She sighed in her confinement and tears began to slowly fall from her eyes, she had obviously displeased her master whom she loved and cherished so much. She could hear him busying himself downstairs, making breakfast, watching TV and taking a shower, whilst she struggled to adjust to the uncomfortable limited space. She longed for him to pet her and wrap her up in his big muscled arms, so warm and so comforting. Leaving her for this length alone teased her so much, but scared at the rest of the punishment she would have to endure. It must have been at least 2 hours that she had been in the cage, before she could hear him thumping up the stairs.

Her eyes immediately lit up as he entered the room. He placed a bowl of milk beside the cage then opened the door.

’Drink, slut,’ he commanded.

She crawled out obediently and began lapping up the milk like a good little puppy. He studied her curiously when a bulge appeared in his boxers. Even though he was not pleased with her she looked so damn sexy naked and slurping up the milk. Her soft plump bottom raised in the air just how he liked it .Oh how he could not wait to give that a good spanking later on. After she had finished drinking the milk he took her collar out from their "sex toys box" as well as some other items she did not see. He walked behind her and clipped the collar around her neck. The collar she wore was a very pretty collar indeed. It was a beautiful pink leather collar with a metal heart shaped tag. The tag had her name imprinted on it along with "property of Dylan". She remembered the day that her master had given her this collar, it was one of the happiest days of her life and she felt that she fully belonged to him. He clipped her leash onto the collar and began ushering her into the lounge with her on all fours. Lucky for her, they lived in a bungalow and so she didn’t have to face more humiliation of trying to get down the stairs.

He directed her into the lounge with her slowly crawling behind. Once they had reached the lounge her eyes widened. Laid out on the floor was a selection of toys from butt plugs to paddles, he had obviously been preparing for her punishment. He walked over to their sofa and sat down. She followed behind him, then he tugged on her leash indicating for her to climb up onto the sofa. She complied and got up like a good little slut. He pressed his hand firmly against her back so she was lying over his lap on her stomach.

’I’m so sorry, master,’ she said in shame.

’Oh don’t worry, slut, you will be very sorry once I have finished with you.’

With that said he picked up a ball gag from the selection of toys on the floor and placed it in her mouth. He fastened it securely around her head restricting her from any intelligent speech. Ignoring her tears he picked up a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs and tied her wrists behind her back.

Leaning over to her neck he whispered very softly in her ear, ‘I love you so much, but you have to understand that you need to be punished my little pet.'

He stroked her hair lovingly and kissed her neck. She lay there bound, naked and helpless to her gorgeous master anticipating what he had in store for her.

Last edited by Leopard; 03-14-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 14 users say Thank You to Rogue for this post: