View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 11:29 AM   #1
katiexo

Default Keep me plugged!!

Hi GD! Long time no see!

This thread is actually going to be similar to my "Keep my Buttplug in!!!" thread I've run a few times (to amazing success! Thanks to all you kinky people for keeping that going :P) Anyway I figured I'd come back to do it again.... with a twist! This time you won't be commenting to keep my ass plugged, you'll be commenting to keep my pussy AND ass filled with dildos.

Similar rules to the other thread: every time one of you comments it adds another 1 minute to the time until I can take the dildos out, my comments don't count and you're not allowed to double post. You can also set me ONE task to complete when my time is up before I’m allowed to cum and remove the dildos.

I'll be accepting comments that add time for ONE HOUR ONLY, after that no new time can be added. If the time to unplug reaches 7AM, which is when I get up for work tomorrow then time will also stop being added and I'll be accepting penalty tasks to make up for it!!

Make sense? Now it's up to you all to see how much time you can rack up for me! Dildos are in now with a starting time of 10 minutes to allow the comments to come in!!!

Katie ♡ 25 ♡ Bisexual ♡ UK
See my Likes & Limits here !
Find my "Keep me Plugged!" Thread here !

katiexo is offline   Reply With Quote