View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 02:53 PM   #10
HiJayJay

Thank you for these fun questions Miss! They’re quite tricky ones...

List 10 names that you enjoy being called. Provide an explanation on 5 about why you like them and how they make you feel.
Pet - This one because it was given to me by a great owner hehe
Toy - This one because it makes me feel like Pet can be used in any way at any time. Brought out when my owner wants to use me and play with me.
Slut - This makes me feel really desperate and open for use, like there’s little Pet wouldn’t do. It’s also very accurate especially when Pet has been denied for a while!
Whore - Again this one makes it sound like Pet would happily do anything to give someone pleasure. It makes Pet feel very submissive and cheap!
Slave - Pet likes this one just for the pure submissiveness and ownership factor. It very clearly places Pet beneath my owner.
Sissy
Pathetic
Worthless
Princess
(Most of the above with denial in front of it)

What is something you want to do but haven't done yet because it's scary, etc?
Hmm Pet can think of a few things. Something to do with forced bi, probably just online, like encouraging a guy to cum or telling him how to stroke - especially if Pet is denied at the same time.
The other is being used or the sub in a group chat of dominant people (male and/or female) and basically being a sub to all of them for a short while.
Maybe also more public humiliation IRL but haven’t really thought that one through.

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Limits: anal, family, scat, blood
HiJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote