View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #58
LadyCeleste

As a female dom who has had many different submissives, I will say that I do not EVER request photos right away or camera sessions for that matter. ANY of my subs that I have right now can tell you that I have never once forced them to send me photos or to do anything on camera unless they were 100% comfortable.

I cannot believe that people are getting so uptight about photos. Honestly, as a woman, I don't share photos unless they are 100% clean. Even then, I blur the face a smidge so that it does not appear to be me because you can never be too careful.

A prime example is that a teacher was teaching high school students in Missouri when she was fired because 16+ years ago she starred in five adult films. Since then, she had gone to college and had become a teacher. This is the SECOND time she's been fired because somehow her students keep finding the files. She's even changed her name and all of that jazz to escape it, but she can't.

So don't get all up in a pinch because women won't send you photos. If adult films can ruin your career, think about photos. It can ruin a woman's life.

I'm also speaking from personal experience here. I had a rather nasty moron in my life who hired a girl who looked EXACTLY like me, aside from a spider tattoo on her right hindquarter, and he hired her to do a "gang rape" video and he posted it on the internet to ruin my reputation. That was well over 5 years ago, and I still get questioned about it every now and then. My reputation was ruined by a FAKE video, imagine what a REAL video or a REAL photo will do?
LadyCeleste is offline   Reply With Quote