Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 02:28 PM   #11
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 8

The next morning Julia awoke at 8:30 to a text from Allie. “Put on your clothes and join us downstairs ASAP.”
“Maybe this is over and they were just having their fun last night.” Julia thought to herself. Before getting out of bed, she took the covers off and took a look down at her naked body. She reached down and felt her pussy, to check if there was any wetness. There was not.
“Good.” She thought to herself.
She wasted no time, putting on a clean pair of panties and a bra. She picked out an outfit for the day: a black pair of leggings and a white blouse which had always been one of her favorites. She quickly got dressed, brushed her hair and her teeth, and headed downstairs.

“Good morning!” Reagan greeted her, sitting in the leaving room eating cereal. “Want some breakfast?”
“No thanks.” Julia answered
“It’s nice to see you with clothes on.” Allie said
“It’s nice to have them on.” Julia answered back
“We have a guest coming over soon, so decided it would be best if you’re not walking around naked.” Reagan said.
“Who?” Julia questioned
“You’ll see.”

The girls say in the living room, mostly still waking up and paying most attention to their phones. Within a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.
“I’ll get it.” Reagan said.
“Hey!” Julia heard from a male voice at the door.
“Thanks for doing this.” Reagan said to the male.
“It’s kinda a weird request, but sure.” He said

Reagan walked into the living room with the male. He stood fairly tall and was relatively attractive. He had dark hair and light skin, with a fairly athletic frame.
“Julia, this is Andrew. Andrew this is Julia” Reagan said, introducing the two.
“Andrew is Reagan’s fuck buddy.” Allie whispered over to Julia. Reagan heard the comment, and in turn gave Allie a gently slap to shut her up.
‘We explained to Andrew what was going on and he agreed to help you out.” Reagan said
“You did what?!?” Julia said, fuming with anger.
“Don’t worry.” Reagan said “He’s cool.”
Reagan joined the other 2 girls on the couch, leaving Andrew standing in front of them.
“Well lets not waste any more time.” Andrew said “What do you want me to do?”
“Didn’t we already talk about this?” Reagan asked him. “Take off your clothes.

Julia finally understood what was going on. She was about to see this boy naked and learn about his body.
Andrew reached down, taking off his socks and shoes. He then pulled off his shift, revealing his nicely toned chest to the girls.
He looked at Julia. “You can’t tell anybody about this. Okay”
“Of course.” She agreed. “Why would I tell anybody about this?”
“Just making sure.” He said. He reaching into the waistband of his shorts and pulled his shorts and boxers down in 1 quick move.
Julia’s eyes widened as she starred at the first cock she had ever seen. it was a about 6 inches, pointing upwards with a slight curve to the right. The base and the balls were covered in a thick layer of hair.
“As you can see, guys are a bit more simple.” Allie said “You’ve got the penis and the balls, that is about it.”
Julia starred, unable to take her eyes off of it.
“Andrew has agreed to let us watch him masturbate. Isn’t that right?” Reagan asked
“Ummm.. Yes.” Andrew said.
“Okay then.” Allie said to him. “Go ahead.”

He looked behind him and grabbed the nearest chair to him, pulling it closer. He started rubbing his erect penis up and down, slowly and then quicker. As Julia watched, she felt the tingling sensation coming back to between her legs and feared she was getting wet again.

Andrew stopped.
“I’m sorry.” He said. “I’m having a hard time getting off just being watched like this.”
His penis, while still semi-erect, started to lower.
“Would it help if Julia showed you her pussy?” Reagan offered
“What?!?!?” Julia said, in fumes.
Reagan then pulled out her phone and showed Julia the picture she had gotten the night before of her masturbating.
“What the hell?” Julia asked, furious that the photo was taken and unaware that it even existing.
“We can do this the easy way or the hard way.” Reagan whispered to her.
Julia knew she was defeated here.
“Fine.” She said
She stood up from where she was sitting, took a deep breath, and lowered both her pants and her panties. Her pussy was now in full view. Her shirt was short enough that he could see everything without her having to lift her shirt at all. Andrew’s penis immediately starting growing and point back up.

“Oh my god.” Julia thought to herself “He is starring right at my privates... and I am starring right at his.” This was, by far, the most humiliating moment in her life. Julia went to sit back down
“No. Dont.” Andrew said “I can see it better with you standing.”
He went right back to stocking his cock, this time with his eyes glued on Julia’s slit.
By the look on his face, it was obvious he was getting close.
Within a few moments, the first spurt of cum shot out. Julia jumped as she felt the first spasm of the warm cum landing on her right thigh, just inches from her pussy. She quickly moved out the way, not wanting to risk getting any cum on her pussy. The rest of the cum landed on the couch behind her, where was was previously sitting.

As Andrew recovered from his orgasm, Julia reached around her ankles pulling up her pants and panties. She didn’t even worry about the drying cum on her thigh, all she wanted to do was cover herself back up.

“Well that was interesting.” Andrew said, as he gathered up his clothes.
“I’m going to go now.” He said “But if you ever want to do this again, Julia, let me know. It was very nice to meet you.”
And with that, Andrew left.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: