View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 11:53 AM   #5
StevenXenoverse

FAAK Silicone Bumpy Dildo 9" (7" insertable)
[7/10] ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

I wanted a dildo like this for a couple of years but didn't commit to finding one until a couple of months ago. I wanted a crazy 'punishment dildo' with big lumps to make any ass fucking feel incredible but almost unbearably over stimulating. I got it through aliexpress but it's around most sites with Chinese sellers.

Pros:
  • Large, if you're into that.
  • BEYOND textured, so textured that it slows the speed you can physically insert it.
  • VERY STIMULATING! When I'm in the right headspace to relax and just take it, I can feel all the bumps as they rub my prostate. It's like I'm being punished in the most pleasurable way possible. My ass doesn't get used to the texture, so even after I stop, I can feel a tingle that stays for a while (and an ache)
  • Good suction cup, so good it pulled the wallpaper under the paint off of my wall

Cons:
  • Large, if you're not into that.
  • Heavy, although that can be good for some. It definitely contributed to the wallpaper problem
  • The texture definitely isn't for everyone.
Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pics, hot sauce, hypno
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
bdsmtest 25/m/biPM me 'jack died needlessly in titanic' for a dare

Last edited by StevenXenoverse; 10-09-2020 at 02:16 PM.
StevenXenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StevenXenoverse for this post: