View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 10:27 AM   #1228
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaperedBaby View Post
Um hello, my name is Suzie and well I just thought I’d try giving a dare. I’m quite shy so I don’t post on here much.

Um well what I was thinking is that you could ask Katie for your clothes back if she has any. You don’t have to wear them, but they’re more or less props. Um then once you have all your clothes head to the stairs.

Then I was thinking on each floor you of the stairwell you could remove a piece of clothing.

On each floor you also have to ride your dildo (anal) for x minutes (roll a dice between 1-5). Keep track of how many times you come close to cumming.

After you've used up all your clothes and finished riding your dildo you can gather up your clothes. But you’re not allowed to put them back on yet.

Sneak into reception naked, holding your clothes, dildo, and your nipple clamps on. Put a stool in the middle of reception (even if Katie is there).

Put the dildo on the stool. Then for each time you came close to cumming, you need to give a dildo a blowjob for that many minutes.

Then climb onto the stool and ride the dildo (pussy) for the same amount of time as the blowjob. The whole time you’re riding repeat “I’m Helen, the kinky office bitch, fuck me harder please” and spank you ass after each time you repeat that phrase. If Katie is there make sure to look her in the eyes while you say that (it’ll add to the humiliation).

Um and that’s the end of the dare. I hope that was alright, I’m not very good at this. You can make any alterations you need to. Um and please provide a report 💜
Thanks. Sounds like a well thought out dare. Not sure what, if anything, Katie has. But I can grab some clothes as props. I'll post the report in the new thread I've started. <3

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote