View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:14 PM   #19
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SLAVES / MASTERS

IMPORTANT
This is strictly for over 18s.

Recommended
It is recommended that if you are wishing to be a master / mistress / slave you browse a few adverts before making any choices. Don’t necessarily chose the first person that offers you to be there’s. Chat to them first find out there interests, likes etc and see if they meet yours.

Adverts
If you would like to be a slave, making an advert (thread) in the Slave/Master Area can be a great way to get yourself seen. Remember to include all of the information that is likely to be asked, Prioritise the most important information first eg) name, male/female, age likes – limits, what qualities your master / mistress must / preferably have, time zone, long or short term, what you are looking for etc. Afterwards you can describe other information like what you do most days, what you usually wear, favourite TV, food, music etc. All of these can be found useful allow people to chat to you BEFORE you commit yourself to becoming their slave – (Vice Versa)

Remember to lay your advert out well, and make easy to read think of it like a Job Interview / CV, there are many people wanting to become a slave just like yourself and only one can be the person’s choice.

Caution
Remember you can often not be certain who you are chatting too, remember to take caution on what information you give them, you cannot be certain what they may later do with this information – Recommended YOU DON’T give telephone numbers, address, revealing photos of yourself even via private message – you can never be certain who you are chatting to.

IMPORTANT
Remember when posting anything on getDare you are agreeing that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Some key rules: (S/M Area specific rules by Hampers
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19319

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote