View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #5
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

SIGNATURE

What is a Signature?
Your signature is displayed at the bottom of every post that you makes, and is a very useful way to either tell people who you are, what you like / dislike, links to your threads etc.

How to make a Signature
1) Click on “User CP” at the top left of the page
2) Click “Edit Signature”
3) Enter the URL of the image that you would like to download from another website OR click browse and search your computer for the image, alternatively you can edit something (text) into the box and this will be displayed as your signature
Remember you can also
Change the type of Font, Size, Bold, Underlined, Colour, Centre text etc
4) Recommended to click Preview Signature to check what others will see before saving,
5) REMEMBER to click save

Name:  How to Create a Signature.jpg
Views: 7444
Size:  69.8 KB

What are the advantages to having a Signature?
A signature is very useful to portray yourself. You may want to say something that people keep asking yourself when you first chat, therefore trying to eliminate common chat eg) name, age, country what looking for. Alternatively you can have links to some of your popular threads. If you are interested in doing dares, it can be a handy place to say what you like, dislike, are your limits etc.

TIP
Try to have something unique / unusual so people will remember you – add a bit of colour a small image etc can also be handy

IMPORTANT
DO NOT POST NAKED PHOTOS

REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR SIGNATURE TO A MANAGEBLE LENGTH – NOT EXCESSIVELY LONG

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote