View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 11:35 PM   #190
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain0blivious View Post
I’m traveling for both work & leisure (skiing!) for the next couple of weeks. I definitely didn’t pack as many diapers as I will need if I’m to wear every night like I was dared to because I wanted to pack my ski clothing instead. I will have time to go shopping, and apparently there is a store where I’m going that sells medical and Rearz diapers.

I’m open for punishments that require wetting, fake messes, real messing, wearing in public, (discrete) diaper humiliation, and even spending a bit of money. I’ll be open to dares for the next ~10 days, when I’ll be working (not diapered), hiking, going out to eat, skiing, and eventually flying home.
Sorry I didn’t get up to you before your trip, I’ve just been doing these in order so it’s fair + I don’t miss anyone.
I’m mostly a sub so I’m not often in the mood to give out punishments, particularly when it’s been a very long time since I’ve had any interaction from people here (aside from people pm’ing me reminding me they posted in this thread or asking me to be there master)

My knee jerk punishment that I want to give you is a little short for the ammount of effort you put into your request, so I’m going to give you two.

1. Seeing as the trip was for 10 days, and you were supposed to be wearing diapers each night; for 10 consecutive days you should diaper up before bed, and put a bowl of oatmeal down the back of your diaper. You may not change until morning.

2. Find a store in your area that sells diapers, chemists are a pretty sure choice. Diaper up and go out and purchase a pack in person. If they ask you if you would like a bag, say no.
Carry the diapers back out to your car without hiding them, and place them on the front passenger seat. Leave them there until you get home.

Before you get home you must mess your diaper, if you can’t- the diapers stay on the front passenger seat of your car until you do, you may then bring them inside.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote