View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 06:52 PM   #186
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDiaperBoy69 View Post
I have a daddy who, due to where we both live we only see each other once or twice a month. I have completely handed over my life over to my daddy (and I couldn't be more happier). I am padded 24/7 and even though he's not here all the time, daddy still controls when I can change my diaper or even if sometimes I'm allowed to use the potty if it's necessary.

However, the other day I broke these rules and changed myself without asking. I actually felt a bit crummy over it (it's not like the end of the world but so much of our relationship is built on trust because of how little we see each other). Anyway, I broke down and told him what I did and he referred me here to ask for my punishment. He says it has to "last 6 hours, make me pee and poop my diaper to the point of leaking and make me learn that diaper changes are a luxury, not a necessity". He also wants me to be humiliated from the outcome of the punishment... yay.
Okay, to start with, you’re going to diaper up and insert a few fast acting laxatives. If you only have long acting/overnight ones, you are to take a large enema instead.

You’re to go for a walk, you must leave your house and you may not drive anywhere. Take a large bottle of water with you to drink as you walk.

Hold your poop for as long as you possibly can, the longer you manage, the easier the rest of this punishment will be. You’re going to stay outside of your house for three hours. Make a note of when you first mess yourself.

When you get home, you’re going to serve some cornertime. This will last for three hours, minus however long you managed to hold it. (So if you held it for 40 minutes, your corner time will be 2 hours and twenty minutes (3hours-40 minutes))

During your time on the corner, you are to face the wall. You may stand, kneel, or sit- but you must be naked except for your filthy diaper.
Every 15 minutes (set a timer) you should have a drink of water.

After corner time has ended, you may spend the remainder of the 6 hours doing whatever you like to distract yourself from your messy diaper.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote