Thread: Lucy's secret
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:48 AM   #1
fromo
Distinguished Member

Default Lucy's secret

Here's a little something I've decided to get started, I hope a few people will enjoy it. All feedback is welcome.

Lucy sat behind her desk. The teacher at the front of the class was giving a presentation, she didn’t pay attention. Her mind wandered as she gazed across the others who sat in the class. Some watched the teacher with full attention, others drew in books, one was reading through her 19th birthday card, she was the oldest in the class, but not by much. Lucy was only a few days behind her.
One of the boys was doodling, she could just make out the breasts he was adding, something about the drawing suddenly began to turn her on allot... She stared across several rows of chairs, her hand slipping below the band of her skirt. If she’d not been at the back of the class, others would of taken note, but she’d lucked out on her place.
She began to rub, getting turned on, bit by bit, her nipples becoming erect. She stopped herself. She couldn’t do any more, she knew she’d be caught if she did.
She just had to wait a little longer, 5 minuets until the end of college... the time moved slowly, she tried to calm down her heart, but she was too turned on. When the bell rang, she was up instantly and out the door. Moving at a brisk walk to the nearest bathroom.
She walked in and sat in one of the stalls. Removing her knickers. She instantly began to rub herself, she moaned slightly against the pressure building, her other hand began fondling one of her breasts, squeezing at the nipple. Someone pushed on the door suddenly; she stopped dead, pushing her foot against it.
“O... occupied!”
The foot steps moved into the stall next to hers. Her heart hammered even faster. She continued. She closed her eye’s, lulling her head back, her tongue hung to the side. She moved a hand from her breast and inserted one of the fingers into her arse, then another, feeling around. She began moving them in and out in rhythm with her other hand rubbing.
Then, she came, her juices shooting from their place. She did everything she could not to moan, but couldn’t help it. She settled down, cleaning off what she could. Then left the bathroom and began walking towards the exit.
“Lucy? Could you come here please?”
One of her teachers stood outside her teaching area. Lucy walked over.
“Oh, your all flushed, are you feeling ok”
She felt herself getting redder. “Yes miss... you wanted to see me?”
“Yes, you left without taking your homework”
She handed Lucy a sheet, on it was a short essay brief.
“It’s in for Thursday, I don’t want any excuses this time”
The teacher then walked away, leaving Lucy to put the sheet into her bag. Someone ran down the corridor next to her, then stopped next to her. Lucy looked up, recognising her face, it was someone from her English class... Rebecca? Yeh, that was right.
“Here, don’t open it until your home”
She handed Lucy an envelope.
“Cya tomorrow!”
With that, Rebecca ran back the way she’d come, she was one of the less popular girls, they’d never really talked before. She casually stuffed the A4 envelope into her bag, then went home.

Lucy sat in her room, mulling over the essay, when she remembered about the envelope, she took it from her bag, forgetting about the essay, then undone the seal. Her breath stopped.
2 A4 sheet fell out, each with 4 photos of her in the bathroom printed on, another was a note.
It read:
I’d very much like to get a chance to know you, we’ll meet up tomorrow at lunch. Meet me by the Gym.
Lucy began to panic a little, someone knew, she’d worked so hard for so long to keep everything a secret... she needed to talk to Rebecca, make her promise not to tell anyone.
She looked at the photo’s, she became turned on, the main one was the one where she came, the photo with fingers in her arse, the other holding her dick, her cum shooting towards the door... Her hand slipped into her panties, pulling out her member.
“I can’t let anyone know I’m a guy...”
She began playing with herself.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote