View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 07:34 AM   #6
Natsu101

You will prepare by drinking a lot of water before this dare, you may not use the toilet for at least 4 hours before you leave the house.

You have two clothing options for this dare:
1. A skirt, an old white shirt you don't mind losing and sexy Stockings, ideally white or another bright color
2. White / brightly colored leggings, pulled up as far as possible to give you a nice cameltoe, and a tight sports bra
Choose before reading the rest of this dare, If you read the next sentence before choosing you will do both on two separate nights.

Insert one dildo / vibrator into your pussy, and one in your ass.
If you chose 1, you may tie a (tight) crotch rope with a knot right at your clit to hold them in
If you chose 2, just pull up your leggings as far as you can

If you chose 1:
I may have deceived you a bit, but it's too late now - there won't be a separate skirt. You may be confused now, bit let me explain:
You will take a pair of scissors, and cut that old shirt into two pieces. One of those pieces stays your shirt, probably a crop top at best, and the other one will be your skirt. I sure hope your shirt was long enough to properly cover both those areas

If you chose 2:
Your choice may seem like the better one after reading 1, but I'm not so sure how long you will think that. Take your rope, and tie your boobs, tight. I want them to stick out from your body. Take two rubber bands per side and wrap them as tightly as you can around the base of your nipples, so they poke out as much as possible - be careful not to make them too tight though as it will cut off the blood flow.
If you didn't have rubber bands, put a clothespin on each nipple.
Now cover your boobs with that sports bra - feeling comfortable?

Wearing this outfit, leave the house and bring nothing but your house key and your phone for safety.
You will go to a gas station or supermarket in your area that's still open, at least 15 minutes away by foot, and wait outside until your really really have to pee.
You may help pass the time by edging yourself, don't cum yet. If you cum before I allow you to, stop where ever you are, yell "I am an exhibitionist whore" and spank yourself 10 times hard.
Once you're really desperate to pee, go inside the shop.
Here, you once again get two choices, a and b this time.
a) ask the cashier if they have condoms, if it's a female cashier ask her which you should buy to go over your dildo (show the size of the dildo with your fingers or if you are daring pull out the dildo and show her); if it's a male cashier ask him which size he prefers and tell him which size you would have guessed him to be
b) if that's too embarrassing for you, good news: there is an alternative. Bad news: it's not much better. Find a spot inside the shop to edge. If it doesn't happen anyways while you're edging, start peeing for just a quarter second or so - good luck stopping. You may then leave the shop, if you made a mess and someone saw you, tell the cashier you had an accident again (yes, you have to put the again in there) and that you'll clean it up. If they don't give you a towel to clean it, you cant ask for one - wipe it up with your clothes. Would suck to be wearing the sports bra now, huh.

After you completed this, you may go outside, and walk home. Edge twice more while walking, you may only stop in a very well visible place if you can't do it - otherwise, keep walking around the block until you did your edges.
Maybe you'll make it home before you can't hold it any longer, maybe not - who knows?

If the interactions inside the shop are too public for you, message me and I'll make some adjustments for you.
Have fun, I'm looking forward to your report!

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote